Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/17/2001 9:17:04 AM EDT
Email me at [email protected], this includes all the large files I missed. There will be no links to any webpages to any of the information here, you must contact me, I accept all no liability. [red]WARNING all NFA rules apply.[/red] For any legal information on making anything from these plans contact your local law enforcement agency and apply for the right licenses and papers. For any lawsuits or complaints, Go fuck yourself. These are not plans on how to build explosives or anything that Paladin Press was brought to court over.

The plans and blueprints include the following:

Semi 1919 right side plate
PPsH41 receiver blueprints
Sten MKII full plans and instructions
AR15 receiver plans (who doesnt have this??)
Thompson M1A1 smg receiver blueprints
AK47 receiver blueprints
MAC 11 full plans and instructions
Lightning Link plans and instructions
Drop in auto sear (DIAS) blueprints and instructions
Glock full auto conversion (for any model glock)

I prefer trade, so in other words if you have some blueprints you can scan or anything would be appreciated. Though I will most likely not turn you down if you have nothing to offer.
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 9:23:35 AM EDT
[#1]
It's rather apparent that you shouldn't be posting this shit. Get a clude, dude...

Ian
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 9:36:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
It's rather apparent that you shouldn't be posting this shit. Get a clude, dude...

Ian
View Quote

Its apparent you don't know your rights.
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 9:38:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Ian, my friend - don't feed the trolls.
Scarecrow has no fears at all regarding the
ATF.  If he lived here he wouldn't be doing this
crap.
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 9:40:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Personally I don't think you're in a position to tell Scarecrow what's "apparent", Dude!

It seems to me that the admin doesn't want him to place the plans directly on AR15.com (based on earlier posts by Scarecrow, et.al.), but to offer them for free or perhaps a trade through email is not anymore of a problem than having forums titled, "Build It Yourself", "M-16 Full Auto" and "American Class III Association" and the associated information posted there.
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 9:41:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Personally I don't think you're in a position to tell Scarecrow what's "apparent", Dude!

It "Appears" to me that the admin doesn't want him to place the plans directly on AR15.com (based on earlier posts by Scarecrow, et.al.), but to offer them for free or perhaps a trade through email is not anymore of a problem than having forums titled, "Build It Yourself", "M-16 Full Auto" and "American Class III Association" and the associated information posted there.
View Quote

If this is in-fact true, why was his original last post locked? Case and point.

Ian
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 9:41:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Later, perhaps scarecow can snailmail you other important reference works like "Surviving Prison Rape" and "Putting Your Life Back Together When You Get Parole."  Stay away from this slug.
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 9:45:24 AM EDT
[#7]
It was locked because it had become a pissing contest, nothing more.
Kinda like what these idiots are doing right now.
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 9:57:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Just seeing if I can make this work...

[blue]
Quoted:
i think the best "full auto" simulatar is a jewel triger set really light and a trigger finger
View Quote

Quoted:
Quoted:
User556:

Your project is VERY impressive.  I have one question, though:  Have you put the receiver on a scale to weight it?  
View Quote

I have not weighed the receiver yet so I don't
know. I have thought of making some parts out of plastic, but let me finish the first version first...btw, an update on the status, I have rough cut the part where the pistol grip attaches - so the receiver looks closer to its final profile now. Now I have to drill the holes in the side plates and make some cuts for the magazine release.

View Quote

Quoted:
Here it is... I'll divide it up so it will be able to be posted here:
Mujahideen M16; or How to Complete an 80% Casting Without Causing Permanent Bodily Damage
View pics here: [url]http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1065625&a=7873564[/url]
This is a long post that may not interest the average viewer. It is posted to give an insight into finishing 80% castings by a complete novice using only HAND TOOLS.
View Quote
[/blue]

This is taking way longer for me to do than I have time for now. But, here's my point; folks are posting all sorts of info on what may be construed as opening the door to illegal activity or just politically incorrect.
The examples above give specific directions on how to: shoot an AR as fast as an M16 (legal, but not politically correct), and build NEW assault weapons (see the specific mention of  pistol grip, magazine release, etc.)
I support the folks who posted this info I quoted above. I mean them no harm, nor do I feel they have done anything wrong. There are many other posts with comments regarding hiding suspicious or possibly illegal materials from the Government (mostly the BATF) and people go along with it or laugh it off as "tin foil hat" type stuff. So I have a few questions for you...
What can you show to convince me that the BATF, FBI, etc. is watching this site?
If they are, what can you show me to illustrate how they increase their time here due to certain kinds of postings?
Finally, what are the parameters by which you judge material to be acceptable or unacceptable. I could see where the BATF would be concerned about the availability of information and supplies concerning the building of an unrecorded AR, especially with information that has appeared on this website concerning placement/configuration of holes and parts for full auto AR's. It has been said plenty about how legal it is to build a firearm for personal use only. But giving that kind of info and available sources for supplies seems to go beyond just showing blueprints of firearms (full auto or not).
I'm done.
WSmac
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 10:41:57 AM EDT
[#9]
[img]http://images.viewimages.com/wm/AG001684.JPG[/img]

Kinda gives a new meaning to the phrase "Get the stick out of your Ass!"

Hmmm... on the other hand A3kid, to answer your question about your scarecrow with its head up its ass... try reinserting the stick, that should prevent it from sticking its head up there!

M.
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 10:43:11 AM EDT
[#10]
Ian, about his locked post. It was locked after I had read it and gone on to other areas.  I can only guess why it was locked, just like you (unless you're the one who locked it). Case and Point.
WSmac

Personally, my interest in this post is about the problem people have with applying the same standards of cencorship to topics that are consistent in nature, whether or not the individual likes certain posts or not (or likes the person posting or not).
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 10:47:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Hmmm... on the other hand A3kid, to answer your question about your scarecrow with its head up its ass... try reinserting the stick, that should prevent it from sticking its head up there!
M.
View Quote

The more I work with it the more I'm convinced
that it's not stuck, it just likes having a
"head" in it's ass and is unable to find a
suitable scarecrow "mate".
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 11:05:21 AM EDT
[#12]
There is nothing illegal about owning bluprints or technical drawings and we should share them with each other as often as possible.I think it is great that Scarecrow thinks enough of his fellow members to share his info with us.If I can ever get some of my drawings scanned(big drawings)I will share them with everyone who wants them for free.Everyone who is just out to criticize this guy for sharing his little bit of weapons technology is way outta line and should take a close look at their own motivations for being that way.I don't see any of them sharing anything with anybody so who gives a flying dog turd about what they have to say?

Keep it up Scarecrow

SOPMODM4A3
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 11:08:05 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
.Everyone who is just out to criticize this guy for sharing his little bit of weapons technology is way outta line and should take a close look at their own motivations for being that way.
SOPMODM4A3
View Quote

I have already CLEARLY stated what my motivations are.

You don't intentionally piss on an electric fence, and you don't give BATF a reason to hassle you.

Do you understand, SOPHOMOREM4A3????

Link Posted: 10/17/2001 11:08:29 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

The more I work with it the more I'm convinced
that it's not stuck, it just likes having a
"head" in it's ass and is unable to find a
suitable scarecrow "mate".
View Quote

Take the advice one of my grandfathers liked to give: "You can't polish a turd."
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 11:13:03 AM EDT
[#15]
LOCKED for the final time...

If this is posted again, the next thing LOCKED will be an account or two!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top