Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Posted: 3/1/2001 11:16:07 AM EST
Anyone else having trouble opening that thread? It was working just a few minutes ago. I posted on it.
Link Posted: 3/1/2001 1:20:09 PM EST
Sorry, I posted a reply and got an error message when my post was over 4000 character long. I posted and tech support question for the moderator. FYI : TOPIC - 4000 CHARS MAX HTML CODE: OFF http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=6148#lastPost Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80040e14' [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Could not insert a row larger than the page size into a hash table. Resubmit the query with the ROBUSTPLAN hint. /forums/topic.html, line 30 ^ www.RKBA.org/antis/hci-master www.DigitalAngel.net/da_patent/index.htm Never Again, Never Forget Seek the Truth Liberate Your Mind FIXED BAYONETS VX
Link Posted: 3/1/2001 4:40:27 PM EST
Son of liberty, I was the author of that thread, when I seen your post, I thought you had some sort of beef with me! I was relieved![8D]Anyways, whats the deal with it? I was gone for most of the day, and there are 10 new replies, that I need to see! I hope this isn't some sort of "convienent" error that comes up when something is controversial.. Thanks for the heads up! -Jared
Link Posted: 3/1/2001 7:19:13 PM EST
Nothing against you Private Joker. I posted on the thread, and later saw that someone else had posted and tried to go back, and couldn't because of the error.
Top Top