Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/16/2001 4:38:55 PM EDT
I bought a HS 2000 9MM pistol. This gun looks alot like a Glock. Shoots great, looks really nice and seems to be made pretty damn good. Has gotten great ratings in magazines. If you are looking for a plinking or a good carry 9MM you might want to check in to one of these. I am very pleased!
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 4:43:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Got one about six months ago.  Very nice pistol.  Shoots straight, easy to handle, very well made and lots of neat features.  As soon as the .357 Sig comes out...I getting another one.
PSSSSST!...don't tell your friends the price...they'll all run out and get one.
[beer]
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 4:47:06 PM EDT
[#2]
I bought one about a month ago. Good gun for the money. Didn't shoot as well as my Glock 21. But at 60% of the price of my glock can't complain. Frame rails are massive, chamber indicator is nice, as is the cocked indicator. The extra safeties make my Fiance more comfortabe with it. The ability to use high caps rules. I bought two 15 rnd mags the same day as I bought the gun. If you get high caps The Taurus mags seemed to fit slightly better in my gun than the beretta mags.

Guncrazy223
-------------------------------------
Some people are only alive because it's illegal to kill them.
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 4:50:16 PM EDT
[#3]
It was really cheap for me. My mother in law works for this surgeon. He said he wants to get some new guns. So he sold it to me for,get ready, 200 bucks!!!!!!!!!!!! I smell like a rose!
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 4:52:07 PM EDT
[#4]
It was really cheap for me. My mother in law works for this surgeon. He said he wants to get some new guns. So he sold it to me for,get ready, 200 bucks!!!!!!!!!!!! I smell like a rose!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top