Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/16/2001 9:25:10 AM EDT
The time has come to put the squeeze on Afganastan and start boycotting their chief exports.

Please stop buying heroin, honey, and camel milk.

If you use heroin, I doubt you buy much of the other two, but for the rest of you this is not a good time to take up using heroin.

Also, if you are an Arab and wish to look patriotic, you can't go wrong with a red, white, and blue turbin.
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 10:21:09 AM EDT
[#1]
can i still buy chinese herion?
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 10:30:25 AM EDT
[#2]
No. Where do you think that Afganastan heroin is sent to first? Yep, to their north.

As long as I am replying, I would like American women to avoid wearing "Long, Black, Shapeless Dresses and Veils" like on the hit Afgan TV show "Veronicas Closet Full of Long, Black, Shapeless Dresses and Veils". It's on Thursdays at 9pm.
---
Trolljoy [:K]
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 10:38:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
can i still buy chinese herion?
View Quote

No.  If you buy Chinese herion, you're supporting drug lords that have moved to other countries to take advantage of cheap foreign slave labor and steal good paying jobs from hardworking American drug lords. [:p]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top