Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/16/2001 8:02:03 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 8:13:27 AM EDT
[#1]
What militias are and what militias should be in this day and age , I would say are two totally different things.  The only way that I would belong to a militia is if I formed it myself.  And it would end up being more of a Think Tank/Political Action Committee than a Militia.  I think I would go so far as to say that in my Mind there is not one militia in this country today.  Not as I would have one in any case.

Benjamin
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 8:23:50 AM EDT
[#2]
The large militia groups that have been success-
fully infiltrated have too many members that
talk too much.

The smaller groups that have not been infiltrated have members that know how to
keep their mouths shut...

[:D]
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 8:43:23 AM EDT
[#3]
I think the goverment is affraid of anyone they do not have under their boot.

The National Guard.. who would worry about what they want or think.. they will be lucky to have ammo in their guns which makes my semi post ban 10x more effective than their m-16.

All that said I think the press villianizes anyone who isnt pro gun control and that the Militias never had a chance to look good.

I hope we are not ever in a US versus them situation with our Goverment. But if it did happen I think many of the military and weekend warriors would fail to support a goverment that is wrong. . . I hope.

Ropes

PS - I wish I had paid attention in Debate now... ughh
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 8:56:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Try your logic this way....

I'm not trying to be a wise-ass, but I just don't get it.  Every time I [b]see Negro's [/b]interviewed on TV they strike me as a bunch of boobs (granted, TV is anything but unbiased).  Now I'm sure there are some very fine [b]Negro's[/b] across the country, so I'm not denouncing everyone who is [b]black[/b].  Just seems they don't really put a very good foot forward.
View Quote

Or how about this [?][?]

I'm not trying to be a wise-ass, but I just don't get it.  Every time I see [b]Jews [/b]interviewed on TV they strike me as a bunch of anti-gunners (granted, TV is anything but unbiased).  Now I'm sure there are some very fine [b]pro-gun Jews[/b] across the country, so I'm not denouncing everyone who is [b]Jewish[/b].  Just seems they don't really put a very good foot forward.
View Quote

Any statement that is based on "as seen on TV" usually doesn't work.

Link Posted: 10/16/2001 9:06:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 9:11:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Why not? They have the right. Seems most people think that only the Gubermint has the right to have an armd group of people organized, to "take care" of you and I. Sorry, but most NG units are a joke. I also would have to oraganize my own, something about retired NCOs I guess. :) BTW you, unless you are over 65(?) are in the "unorganized Milita" according to law. I am in the inactive Reserve till 62.[50]
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 9:21:24 AM EDT
[#7]
One thing I have learned is that 99% of all public "perception" is gleaned directly from the glowing box in teh living room.
The people who run that box have a distinct adgenda- one of which is anti-gun...

What better way to frame that adgenda than to portray gun owners as AK weilding rednecks?

Wonder why the mindless sheep always call gun-owners "rednecks"?
Same word. "Redneck". Every time.
It's because that's what they've been told.
As far as hate groups being armed- yes. They are. It's part of their beliefs in an upcoming RAHOWA which they don't want to be caught unarmed... Still. I have sat through 3 meetings of regionial "millitias", and I can assure you that they are nothing more than middle aged fat boys who like guns, and get together to play army.
Oh, sure. There is the assweb types who are convinced posession of a Class 3 weapon is the only thing seperating us from shackles...
Those folk are clowns.
But for the most part, "perception" of millitias and the "reality" of millitias couldn't be more opposite.

As far as the shirts and the like- those are no more native to Millitias than FUBU is native to blacks. Associating those shirts with millitias is an error.

As far as a reason to join a millitia- that's a personal decision. If you are worried about how Ann and Jim, the cat loving neighbors next door will perceive you- yes. They will think differently of you. Then again, show Jim and Ann your AR15, and the opinion probably would be the same, millitia or not.
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 9:24:49 AM EDT
[#8]
At this point and Time I can't think of one either.  But the truth is they are out there.  The truth is (see other threads) They are endangering the Supreme Courts ruling that the Militia has the right to exist.  They need to shape up big time and they need to get better leadership or their days are numbered. I CANNOT STRAIN HOW IMPORTANT THIS IS. If you belong to a militia or if you lead one then you need to clean it up.  It doesn't matter how big it is, or if it has been infiltrated or not. CLEAN IT UP. PUT FORTH A CHARTER WHICH IS AMERICAN IN ALL ITS GLORY. AND HAVE A RESPECT FOR THE PHILOSOPHICAL UNDERPINNINGS OF THE UNITED STATES. DEMONSTRATE A TRUE PHILOSOPHY BY PUTTING SCHOLARS AND LAWYERS IN ITS LEADERSHIP POSITIONS. (SEE OTHER THREAD) AND ONLY RECRUIT MEMBERS OF THE HIGHEST QUALITY AND CALIBER.  MAKE IT EASY FOR THE GENERAL POPULACE TO SAY LOOK HOW NEAT AND CLEAN AND ERNEST THESE PEOPLE ARE. LOOK HOW NICE THEY ARE, SEE HOW THEY HELP IN EVERY WAY.  IF WE DON"T CLEAN UP THE MILITIAS THEY WILL SURELY FACE VERY HARD TIMES IN THE COMMING YEARS.  GOD DON'T FAIL IN THIS OR YOU WON'T HAVE A MILITIA. IT IS THAT SIMPLE. I believe that most are composed of decent Americans, but that must be lived and shown by all members, Hell turn it into the Grown UP BOY SCOUTS, You could do far worse.  I WANT A MILITIA BUT I WANT ONE WHICH POSSESS WITHIN ITS MEMBERS THE BEST WHICH SOCIETY CAN OFFER! PERIOD, NOTHING LESS WILL DO, NOTHING LESS WILL WORK. AND NOTHING LESS WILL ALLOW THE SUPREME COURT TO KEEP SUPPORTING ORIGINAL INTENT WITHIN THE CONSTITUTION.  WHETHER YOU REALIZE IT OR NOT THE FUTURE OF THIS NATION AS OUR FOUNDING FATHERS INTENDED UPON IT IS IN OUR HANDS. IT WILL NOT BE WON WITH BULLETS ACCEPT IN AN ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE SCENARIO.  IT CAN ON THE OTHER HAND BE LOST BEFORE ANY BATTLE IS EVER FOUGHT, EVER. DO NOT TAKE MY WORDS LIGHTLY. THEY ARE EATING AT OUR RIGHTS BECAUSE WE GIVE THEM   ALL THE AMMUNITION THEY COULD EVER WANT.
IT IS UP TO US TO SHOW THEM THAT WE ARE WHAT THE FOUNDING FATHERS INTENDED UPON. THAT WE ARE THE MOST WISE/ LEARNED/ KNOWLEDGABLE / AND MOST GOOD WHOLESOME PEOPLE THAT CAN BE HAD. THAT DOCUMENT IN WASHINGTON IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN WE ARE BUT WE HAVE THE POWER TO DESTROY IT. IF WE DON'T ACT TO THE UPMOST OF OUR SOUL AND SPIRIT TO SHOW DECENCY AND KINDNESS.  ALL WILL BE LOST.

Benjamin
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 9:25:28 AM EDT
[#9]
Organize and train without drawing attention, hide in plain sight.
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 9:28:51 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 9:32:28 AM EDT
[#11]
I don't need a militia to "take care of me". I trust these militias much less than I trust the government. The militias are full of arm chair commandos, wackos, Rambo wanna be's who couldn't cut it in the real armed forces, racists, anarchists, religious extremeists and just plain old gun touchers. Very few "patriots" among them and given their way they would oppress anyone who disagrees with them. Where were all of these "patriots" when the call went out for volunteers to help out at the World Trade Center and the Pentagon? That would have been a perfect time to mobilize their people and send groups to help out. Why aren't all these "protectors of liberty and the Constitution" starting grass roots movements for teaching the public how to deal with bio terrorism and how to use a gas mask properly or how to prepare for a disaster like what you should keep in stock at home? They claim to want to help defend the people of the United States. They do train for that kind of stuff don't they? These guys are a bad joke. They would be dangerous if they weren't so inept. Militias? No thanks, I'll stick with the pros.
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 9:33:26 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I'll say something controversial here, but hell... I like to live dangerously.

FUBU is aimed at the urban hip-hop scene and believe it or not, African Americans.  Just because someone other than a black person wears FUBU does not mean that is not the targeted demographic.

Likewise, anyone see the commercials for Mountain Dew Code Red?  Guess what, with the exception of one or two white faces in the crowd everyone is black.  Clearly, this is Mountain Dew's targeted demographic.

View Quote

The reason I gave you the member of the year was becasue you and I think a lot alike, even though we have some contrary beliefs.

Yes, I noticed that too...

But there s an error as to your perception of thier motives for that- as to "why" there are so many black faces in those commercials...

It isn't becasue they are targeting blacks as a buying demographic.
It's becasue blacks are the coolest of the cool to todays white youth.
Putting a black face to thier product gives it that "cutting edge" flavor that is so craved by mass sellers.
White kids eat that shit up.

Edited to fix a dozen typos
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 9:39:09 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 9:39:10 AM EDT
[#14]
I will have to second Sukabe.  Militias don't seem to realize the weight of importance their are being givin by the media. They are being given a chance to rise and shine and they are failing miserably.  The supreme court said you have the right to have a militia. Do not fail the Supreme Court by showing them they you don't know how to handle the responsibility of one.  YOU ARE BEING GIVEN A CHANCE SO THIS IS YOUR WAKE UP CALL IF YOU RUN A MILITIA CLEAN IT UP. FROM BOTTOM TO TOP. OR JUST DISBAND IT, BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT DOING THE U.S. A DAMN BIT OF GOOD BY PRESENTING YOURSELVES IN THE MANNER WHICH YOU ARE.  

Benjamin
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 9:39:17 AM EDT
[#15]
This is getting quite hot.  The present day militia is composed of two distinct groups.  The first is the National Guard.  The second is the unorganized militia composed of males, age 17 through 45 (extended to 65 for any with prior service in NG, Regulars, Reserve).

This is public law under Title 10, Section 313 of the United States Code.

As far as groups assembling, this is protected behavior under The Bill of Rights.  One cannot ban the assemblage of groups, armed or not, based on actions unless those actions are in direct threat to protected freedoms of others or are of a behavior deemed illegal.

Link Posted: 10/16/2001 9:41:17 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Organize and train without drawing attention, hide in plain sight.
View Quote

[b]BINGO!!!![/b]

Link Posted: 10/16/2001 9:44:39 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Yeah McUzi and if you go in most gas stations in "white" areas of town you won't see it and if you go to the upscale grocery stores that serve the "white" community you won't find it either.  However, if you go to a Bodega in the ethnic areas you will.  Go figure!

If they were truly trying to target white kids you would find it in every Coke vending machine (Mountain Dew is a coke product right?).  However, you don't.  Read the trade publications and they identify it as targeted for the black community.  Hey kool-aid is popular among blacks but not so much among white kids...  White kids drink Sunny-D et cetera..
View Quote

Code-Red is in my local gorcery store. In all the convienence stores too. And I don't live in a ghetto.
Matter of fact, people drink the hell out of it at my school- and i've never seen a black kid drink it. Matter of fact, they ALL! seem to listen to hip-hop too!!
Go figure!
Anyhoo...

I'd like to see the trade publication that identifies "blacks" as the primary demographic for Code-Red, or any other product for that matter.
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 9:46:34 AM EDT
[#18]
Sorry, I was not trying to bad mouth the NG boys or girls for that matter, they are trying to do their part. Its just that I have been called on to advise them a couple times and even basic "fire and manuver" was unknown to them. Very Good people, very big lack of training. While not the part time grunts fault, it will still get him KIA'd in a very short time. Sorry to say, some of the bigger militia's have better training, and much better leadership, in combat matters. They may be raceists, and just plane idiots when it comes to what America stands for, but don't sell them shot on fighting abilty.
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 9:48:31 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 9:52:27 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
They would be dangerous if they weren't so inept. Militias? No thanks, I'll stick with the pros.
View Quote

and this is exactly what the quieter groups
would have you thinking.....

[:D]
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 9:53:58 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 9:58:36 AM EDT
[#22]
I pray to god that they are not that stupid, they will ruin it for the rest of us.
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 9:59:32 AM EDT
[#23]
speaking of fubu, [url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=61106[/url]
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 10:00:27 AM EDT
[#24]
You're right, HR, that the media seems to focus on portaiting the militias as a bunch of boobs. The media, as we know, would never show an "articulate person in a suit" as a militia member. They are deathly afraid of the image that would present.

The boobs are only too happy to be on national TV spouting their "truth," getting their 15 minutes of fame. Never mind the image the boob portaits. "Look ma', I'm on TV! Look Billybob, that's me!"

When I think of what a militia should be I think of voluntary community invovlement . Anything from answering the fire alarm to sandbagging flooding creeks and rivers to helping the leo's directing traffic at the county fair.

It should also have an organization that teaches skills necessary to achieve it's purposes and civic responsiblities.

If you think of the organization and teaching of the Boy Scouts then you have an idea of what I'm thinking a militia should be set up like. Indeed, I think of Scouting as being a "jr. militia" (not that they would like that idea [;)]).

Taking up arms is only a small part of what a militia should be about.

If the boobs, or really, any militia group would start in with positive community involvement they would get positive community support. Therefore, reducing the chance of armed conflict. But the boobs don't want that.
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 10:11:49 AM EDT
[#25]
Johnnie is right.  It is still about America. The best defense against liberal media is the best offense for America.  Clean it UP. FOR GOD SAKE CLEAN IT UP.  OR YOU WILL NOT HAVE ONE.  
America is still decent. Their is no reason on this planet to rail against the so called FEDS and choose your own destruction as a consequence.  You can choose a different route altogether. And both the United States The Supreme Court and America in General will come out being a far finer nation for you having done so.  You hold within you the Spirit from which this nation was founded. You can give it back to the community and teach about camping outdoorsmanship. You can bring the wilderness to the Suburbinites and bring something to their lives as well as your own.  Don't worry about what the media is doing and just focus on doing RIGHT yourselves and you have the battle won hands done. And I for one will be thankful to see a MILITIA that is a FINE example of what America is all about.  You can do this.  My God can you do this.  And the Entire American people will have something to be proud of.

Benjamin
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 10:19:57 AM EDT
[#26]
Mt Dew is a pepsi product. :)
There are a lot of guard tank units. But, and it is a big BUT, a lot of the guys in the milita are ex military. Anti-tank is almost an art, I trained some of them (active duty of course) and there are a few artists out there. I have been retired for 7 years so I would say some are far better than I ever was. Guerilla war fare is their bread and butter, that is what they train for. They won't go toe to toe, as you say they can't. Neither did the Vietcong but they still won.  
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 10:22:46 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 10:23:31 AM EDT
[#28]
Any of you should feel free to use and reuse my new motto/slogan "A Militia of One" :D
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 10:27:14 AM EDT
[#29]
Part of what got us to where we now are is we got lazy. Sometime around a hundred years ago the citizens of this country decided that rather than do their civic duty they could hire someone else to do it for them.

First, they hired full-time police and firemen so they didn't have to answer a call in the middle of the night. Well, maybe first it was a standing army. But you get the idea. It just went on from there. Up my taxes a touch and hire someone else to do something else I don't want to interupt my cozy, lazy life with.

All of a sudden, we no longer have community involvment for the sake of the community.

Even as late as the '20s and '30s the men in my home town answered the fire alarm when a pairie fire threatened town. Every man-jack of them dropped whatever they were doing, grabbed up a shovel and marched out to save the town. Now we would leave it to the fire dept., it's their job, don'cha know.

Now we find ourselves in an "us against them" situation.
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 10:27:48 AM EDT
[#30]
Moderator : Can I have a forum for this? It is important to me. It is not getting the Attention it deserves. We are about to loose something which I can't stand to loose. There is something to be gained here. And I want to sound OFF!

Benjamin
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 10:38:17 AM EDT
[#31]
Here is what I posted concerning the ANTHRAX/NRA LINK in the MEDIA:

Seriously anyone who belongs to a militia needs to make sure that your leadership is of the utmost intellectual and moral character. Is able to speak well for themselves and be able to conduct an interview quite well. It is the utmost importance to put solid Leadership in place. It will make or break your militia in the long run. Of prime importance is an ability to conduct clear concise agrument(classical) about constitutional theory and law. In fact all militias should seek to find and place in their leadership positions lawyers and scholars. It is important. You should also strive to be of public service and useful to all peoples. This is how I would run a militia if I were to start one. I would only recruit members who are of outstanding quality and caliber. And for the other part I would form it as a political action committee and makes ties with every conservative/libertarian think tank in the US. I would also seek out and have ties with the American Institute, I would build it from the bottom up putting the leadership in place lastly. I would talk to the police and make ties to them in that make yourself available to help with police actions during disastors such as earth quakes and tornadoes. If you don't do these things you will find your existence very very hard in this country in the comming years. Run the militia as if you were running your own country with all the care about its intellectual/moral foundation. Upholding the supremecy of God and having a founding document in the same veign as the Bill of Rights and the Constitution of the United States.

But always with honesty/dignity/grace/ and be NICE. Show and do well for yourself as your mothers would have wanted. Failure to do these things will eventually result in all militias being targets and will make it harder to form militia's in the future. If you don't perform to the highest moral rectitude within your ranks their are people who must come after you. YOU MUST DO THESE THINGS.

Benjamin

Benjamin0001

OK,  USA
Posted - 10/16/2001 :  11:19:48            

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is the way that I see it. The Supreme Court has ruled that a MILITIA has the right to exist. That is it; and within those words lay the foundation. It is with all civility that the Supreme Court has made this ruling. It is more important than either you or I. It must be made to stand that way. And the only way that it will be kept that way without alteration is if militias conduct themselves in the manner that is consistent with founding intent of our original constitution. I CAN"T TELL YOU HOW IMPORTANT THIS IS. The Supreme Court may well be the last bastion of liberty in this country. FOR GODS SAKE TREAT THEIR DECISIONS WITH ALL THE REVERENCE WHICH THEY DESERVE. THEY ARE TRYING TO PRESERVE THE UNION IN ITS ORIGINALITY. IT IS OF HIGHEST IMPORTANCE THAT YOU MAKE THAT JOB AS EASY AND POSSIBLE FOR THEM.
So don't take that gift lightly.

Link Posted: 10/16/2001 10:50:28 AM EDT
[#32]
HRanger, it is a fair comparison, in my view. The milita unit is a close nit sociaty. They have to be. Food, supplies, ammo, water, all thought out in advance. What are you going to do? Declare Marshel law? You just gave them more food, supplies, safe houses. They operate in the area they live in. Friend, relatives, not members but supporters non the less. Not a senario I would want to lead a Plt into.  
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 11:05:57 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 11:47:58 AM EDT
[#34]
Some of us are ready to unite if needed, but prepared for self defense always.

I think state governors need to take the lead and appoint leaders of districts of militia to keep them exercised and alert.

I think this is also a solution to the gang problem.  Young men need to have a purpose.  Give them the responsibility of their own neighborhoods, family and children and see if human nature can help.  The gangs give the 12 year olds something to look up to, it just sucks.

A militia of one.  Yeah, now we got it. Make  7-UP YOURS!

Planerench out.
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 12:07:35 PM EDT
[#35]
HiramRanger, it seems very obvious that you answered your first question yourself.
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 1:05:07 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 10:49:39 PM EDT
[#37]
There is just so much good they could do for this country.  FEED THE CHILDREN, MEALS ON WHEELS, VETERANS DRIVES,  SALES, AUCTIONS,  RAISING MONEY FOR FIRE DEPARTMENTS AND POLICE DEPARTMENTS, HELPING WITH CLEANING UP CITIES AND TOWNS, HABITAT FOR HUMANITY, CHRISTMAS IN APRIL, THE LIST GOES ON AND ON.  THEY COULD VISIT THE GIRL SCOUTS AND BOY SCOUTS AND TEACH OUTDOOR SKILLS (IF THEY ARE SKILLED ENOUGH THEMSELVES) TEACH TRACKING, HUNTING, FISHING, CAMPING, SURVIVAL (WHICH BERRIES YOU CAN EAT AND WHICH YOU CANNOT) ORIENTEERING (MAPS AND COMPASS WORK).  WHEN I GO HUNTING IT IS ONLY 1% SHOOTING.  GO OUT AND RAISE MONEY TO REPLACE ALL THE SIGNS THAT HAVE HAD THE SHIT SHOT OUT OF THEM BUY STUPID HUNTERS.  PUT ON A DRINKING/SHOOTING DON'T MIX GROUP.  HUNTERS AGAINST DRINKING WOULD BE A GOOD ONE.  GO OUT AND CLEAN UP THE RIFLE RANGES/ CLEAN UP THE WOODS.  TAKE TIME TO BUILD PROPER SHOOTING RANGES FOR PUBLIC SHOOTING RANGES ON PUBLIC LAND.  PUT YOUR NAME ON IT.  TAKE PRIDE IN IT.  CONTRIBUTE TO DUCKS UNLIMITED, ETC.  HELP TEACH THE HUNTER SAFETY COURSES.  I MEAN ALL THESE MILITIAS RANT ABOUT HOW THIS OR THAT IS AGAINST THEM, BUT WHAT THEY HELL ARE THEY FOR!!!! WHAT DO THESE GUYS STAND FOR!!!!  YOU CAN'T FIGHT AGAINST ANYTHING, YOU HAVE TO BE FOR SOMETHING BEFORE YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE.  CAN ANYONE OF THESE MILITIAS DRAW FOR ME THE DIRECT LINE FROM ARISTOTLE AND PLATO'S REPUBLIC TOWARD THE CREATION OF THE UNITED STATES. PROBABLY NOT.  DO THEY TRULY UNDERSTAND WHAT THE HELL OUR FOUNDING FATHERS MEANT.  THESE PEOPLE DON'T FIGHT FOR OUR RIGHTS THEY RUN AND HIDE AND MAKE US ALL LOOK BAD ALL THE WHILE CARRYING ON ABOUT SOME STUPID PLOT AGAINST THE US.  I AGREE THAT THERE ARE THOSE IN THIS COUNTRY WHO WOULD SEE IT CHANGED INTO A SOCIALIST STATE , I AGREE THAT THEY ARE ALL LEFT WINGERS, BUT THAT IS NOT A HIDDEN AGENDA AND IS EASILY SEEN IF YOU ARE THE LEAST BIT EDUCATED AT ALL.   YOU CAN SAVE YOUR MILITIAS IF YOU WILL TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES. BUT SOME OF THESE PEOPLE DO NOT, THEY GO AROUND TRYING TO KILL LEO'S, THEY GO AROUND MAKING THIS NATION A WORSE PLACE TO LIVE IN.  THE COPS ALREADY HAVE ENOUGH PROBLEMS WITH GANGS/DRUGS/MURDERERS/ROBBERS/THUGS/THEIVES. THE LEO'S ARE SCARED 24/7 AND THE MILITIAS ARE NOT HELPING ANYTHING.  IF YOU DON'T CLEAN UP YOUR ORGANIZATIONS YOU WILL SURELY LOOSE THEM FOREVER.

Benjamin

I know I need to let this go , but its more important than these idiots who go around thinking the sky is falling in on them. Maybe they need to figure out what the hell is wrong with them, not whats wrong with the FBI/LEO'S/ AND OTHER ORGANIZAIONS. THESE GUYS ARE JUST DOING THEIR JOBS.  MILITIAS ARE PLACING THEMSELVES RIGHT DIRECTLY IN THEIR PATH BY NOT ACTING TO THE HIGHEST STANDARDS.

THERE I AM DONE.
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 11:12:34 PM EDT
[#38]
Militias have much the same mentality of unions.  They can't deal with management (government) themselves because they don't have any real leverage (i.e., they are easily replaced, and not very productive for the unions, and not wealthy, educated voters in the case of the militias) to do any kind of bargaining on their own.  People who have completely given up on getting their government to do what they want are normally the same trailer-trash unemployed idiots who never really did much of anything in the way of writing representatives and voting anyway.

"Do what you will,
just don't think the guys in militias are real sharp."
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 11:38:05 PM EDT
[#39]
WELL THEY HAVE TO DO SOMETHING, BECAUSE THE PATH THEY ARE ON IS GOING TO LEAD ALL OF US INTO LOOSING OUR RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS. TO NOT BE ABLE TO FORM MILITIA'S.  IF A MILITIA AND ITS MEMBERS CANNOT MAKE A POSITIVE DIFFERENCE, IF THEY CAN'T CHANGE INTO SOMETHING A LITTLE MORE EDUCATED, A LOT MORE DECENT THEY NEED TO GO AHEAD AND DISBAND THEMSELVES OR PURGE THE MEMBERSHIP AND START GAINING MEMBERS WHO ARE OF HIGHER CALIBER.  BUT THIS WORK MUST BE DONE AND IT MUST BE DONE NOW, BECAUSE THEY ARE WAISTING THE SUPREME COURTS RULINGS/TIME/ DEVOTION AND THE ORIGINAL INTENT OF THE FATHERS OF OUR NATION.  THOMAS JEFFERSON DID NOT AND WAS NOT UN-EDUCATED. NONE OF THOSE MEN WERE.  HOW THE HELL DO THESE PEOPLE THINK THEY CAN DO THE SAME WORK WITH LESS BRAINS.  THEY NEED TO LISTEN UP AND LISTEN UP GOOD. MEN HAVE NOT DIED FOR THIS NATIONS FREEDOM AND LIBERTY SO THAT SOME MEN CAN GO AROUND AND ACT LIKE TWITS AND PLACE PEOPLE IN HARMS WAY AND SHOOT AT LEO'S.  I CAN SEE SO MANY WAYS FOR THEM CHANGE. IF YOU ARE UNEDUCATED THEN START EDUCATING YOURSELF. GO TO COLLEGE.  GET A TRADE.  STUDY.  EVERYONE CAN LEARN AND ONCE YOU START LEARNING YOU START CHANGING BUT NOT WITHOUT EFFORT.  WE NEED TO RAISE THE IQ LEVEL OF OUR MILITIAS BUY A GREAT AMOUNT IF THEY ARE GOING TO SURVIVE. BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE A PATRICK HENRY OR A THOMAS JEFFERSON OR A JOHN ADAMS WITHIN THEIR RANKS TO TAKE CARE OF THEIR ASSES. THOSE PEOPLE ARE FIGHTING FROM THINK TANKS IN AND AROUND OUR NATION.  BUT THESE MILITIAS AT THIS POINT AND TIME ARE DOING AS MUCH DAMAGE TO THIS NATION AS THE LEFT WING REPORTERS IN THE MEDIA.  I AM A FIRM BELIEVER IN THE DIVINITY AND GOODNESS OF EVERYONE. THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE TO USE IT IF THEY WANT TO SURVIVE AND SEE THE CONSTITUTION SURVIVE INTACT WITH ITS LIBERTY SHINING. THEY MUST CHANGE ; THEY DON'T HAVE A CHOICE IN THE MATTER ; THEY HAVE TO BE BETTER AND THEY HAVE TO DO IT QUICK. SO THEY CAN'T IS NOT AN OPTION, THEY MUST OR THEY MUST BE GOTTEN RID OF. BECAUSE RIGHT NOW THEY ARE NOT AN ASSETT. AND ITS AN ASSETT THAT THEY MUST BE MADE INTO.

Benjamin
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 12:18:31 AM EDT
[#40]
Hi Mark Pitcavage I see your propaganda has been sucessful.

Link Posted: 10/17/2001 12:51:34 AM EDT
[#41]
The guys in Militias are boobs!

The founders did NOT call for a standing army of everday folks to run all over the woods with AKs.

The founders wanted the Mililias to be made up of "every man" not just the ones that want to play army.
The point is only a fool would think the best way to run this nation and they way the founders wanted is an Army of us and an Army of the feds feaced off to keep the peace.

We are all the "Militia" we can vote we can rise hell if we don';t like something.
The truth of it is we do need to work on some things but they don't have our guns they don't run our lives and thats do to us and what the founders made for us here,the Militias do nothing.

God help the Militia man that I see take up arms and kill another American,he damn well better have a bunch of mags for that cheap AK!
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 9:11:37 AM EDT
[#42]
Imboglio: Who is mark Pitcavage??

Benjamin
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 2:56:06 PM EDT
[#43]
a2carbine,

So the Militia are a bunch of boobs are they, and you would go after any Militia man who killed another American. Will you be as quick to go after any law enforcement officer who kills another American who is just standing up for his Constitutionally Guaranteed Rights. And what makes you think that you will be able to take him out before he takes you out. Cheep AK well I do not have and most likely never will have a cheep AK or any AK for that matter, but if the person using that cheep AK is an expert like some of the people I used to know then you will have a very big surprise awaiting you. By the way the people I know who are Militia do not carry AKs but have ARs and M1As for the most part, and have the military background to know how to use them. I am friends with one Vietnam era SEAL with combat experience and I know several Army Special Forces Soldiers and one Marine Sniper. As for me I am not an active member of a Militia group since the Militias in my area went underground and are organized in small cells and I no longer have a way to contact them. But I am prepared the best as I can be for what may happen and I am a very good rifle and pistol shot.

It has also been stated in the Special Forces Underground that people should organize and start up Militias and when the time comes we will contact you and train you.

The Militia is a counter balance to the Military, is a deterrent to the use of the Military against the people. As long as the people have weapons then our government has to be cautious in the use of force against us, least they waken a sleeping giant. The primary reason there has not been a war between the United States and the Old Soviet Union was the fact that in a nuclear war there is no winner and who ever started it would be dooming both Nations to total destruction.

I find it insulting to be labeled a boob because I believe in the Militia so I will consider you and people who think as you do about the Militia to be ignorant A-Holes

Just because some Militia groups have members who are somewhat on the weird side and some act like a bunch of racist idiots does not mean that all Militias are like that. The Militia members that used to be active in my state were not and I repeat not a bunch of racists. They did not want any racists joining and did not like them in general. I don’t give the hind end of a rat what color or race a person is, I only hate because of politics and I hate liberals regardless of race, color and religion. Anyone who wants to take away my
God given Constitutionally guaranteed rights is my enemy and I will do anything in my power to defend myself from and to defeat then.

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 11:17:26 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Imboglio: Who is mark Pitcavage??

Benjamin
View Quote

Since he is a regular on here, ask him yourself.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top