Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/15/2001 10:58:53 AM EDT
A self proclaimed Muslim-American Main resident ...wants to renounce his US citizenship, travel to Afghanistan and kill US soldiers ..he has delcared Jiihad right there in Main
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/fr/548558/posts
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 11:12:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like a candidate for our first POW.  Either that, or he should be tried for treason.  Another option would be to fly him in one of the cargo planes, strap a (non-working) parachute to his a$$ and kick him out over Kabul.  

Any other suggestions on what we could do with him??

Link Posted: 10/15/2001 11:13:33 AM EDT
[#2]
I'll donate money for a plane ticket, either to 'stan where the soldiers he thinks he could tangle with would dispatch him quickly and painlessly or preferably to my house. I'm no soldier but I could pretend to be, let him see this mossy-oak camo see if he thinks thats GI stuff, then when he pulls his sword BAM BAM, Indiana jones treatment, double-tap to the nutz and pelvic-girdle. might take him a few hours to bleed out, even longer if blowtorch cauterized.
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 11:14:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Ask you self what would the founders do.......then go get me a rope.
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 11:15:23 AM EDT
[#4]
[url]http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/fr/548558/posts[/url]
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 11:18:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Anybody up for a field trip to Maine?
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 11:18:31 AM EDT
[#6]
This would be serious if the little fecker werent so pathetic...hell the Taliban would string him up anyway...and I dont think he would last three minutes in the mountains anyway....this guy is up for Dork of the Year Award... him and Richard Gere
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 11:20:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Send him over to Israel, I hear that their guys are particularly nasty. [X]

Or send him to me, I could wrap his nuts with a tow line and drag him thru the desert [}:D]
Ice
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 11:21:03 AM EDT
[#8]
He should be hung in public as an example!
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 11:27:52 AM EDT
[#9]
Give him a sex change and send him to Afghanistan as a woman.
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 11:30:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Give him a sex change and send him to Afghanistan as a woman.
View Quote

Good diea.  Let's get some kind of fund raiser going to help this guy out.  Even if we can't get him a sex change operation we could at least buy him a one way ticket to Afghanistan. I'd like to see him when he tries to use his sword and dagger against U.S.M.C. Marines.

-SS
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 11:41:43 AM EDT
[#11]
ok seriously, could one of you guys just get a gun and go kill this ugy, he will never do anything productive and therefore does not deserve to live.

when i first read that "hanoi jane" post before you debunked it (you did debunk it didn't you??) i was ready to get a gun or a van and kill her. no big production, no complicated way of death, just shoot the person in question and leave.

kinda scary that my brain can shift to *that* mode so easily, isn't it???

it gets worse as you get younger, peeks at 15-16 for boys.
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 11:41:53 AM EDT
[#12]
I say we dress him up like a cop, and put him in front of Hillary's car.
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 11:43:13 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
A self proclaimed Muslim-American Main resident ...wants to renounce his US citizenship, travel to Afghanistan and kill US soldiers ..he has delcared Jiihad right there in Main
View Quote

I hope he dies a very, very painful death.
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 11:46:37 AM EDT
[#14]
Yeah, I mean far be it that we do what is right and get our troops the hell out of 100 different countries around the globe and stop the inevitable slide towards World War III that we are now on.

Instead, let's just hate Muslims and try to silence anyone who doesn't side with the US Government.
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 11:48:52 AM EDT
[#15]
GRRRRRRRRRR,
if that scrwany biatch just didn't have a sword I would. . . oh wait, I got guns. . . never mind. let's get him!
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 12:01:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Infect him with something and send him on his way.  By the time he finds out it will be too late.
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 12:03:38 PM EDT
[#17]
GIT A ROPE!
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 12:11:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 12:12:56 PM EDT
[#19]
Just think, the FBI has to keep track of all these types living here!   And some of us in certain states can't be prepared to defend ourselves & fellow citizens!

Link Posted: 10/15/2001 12:15:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Yeah, I mean far be it that we do what is right and get our troops the hell out of 100 different countries around the globe and stop the inevitable slide towards World War III that we are now on.

Instead, let's just hate Muslims and try to silence anyone who doesn't side with the US Government.
View Quote

What are you talking about? This has nothing to do with religion or siding with the gov. This is about the guy supporting a group that killed innocents on purpose! If it's ok for a guy to say he wants to kill US troops while he is fighting, why isn't it ok for us to say we want him killed by US troops? What does the US occupation in any other countries other than Afghanistan have to do with this post? That's a whole differant topic!
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 12:16:59 PM EDT
[#21]
<>

Obviously, this clown was so oppressed that he was able to choose to convert to any religion he wished while in the United States. I'm sure the Afghan government would allow him to convert from Islam if he lived over there.

Link Posted: 10/15/2001 12:20:21 PM EDT
[#22]
It appears to me that he is in need of a stay at Club Fed, he has knowledge of the attacks....has anyone called the FBI?
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 12:23:09 PM EDT
[#23]
"I am a Muslim-American, not an American-Muslim - I have a greater obligation to them than to anybody," he said.
View Quote

Just one more
product of the
"Celebrate diversity"
campaign and the current
standard of expecting
citizens
to cater to immigrants.

Accept their culture.
Learn their language.
Do not offend
them with public displays
of pre-existing culture.

Link Posted: 10/15/2001 12:28:27 PM EDT
[#24]
Someone should photoshop him into a target too.

lets have a boot party[stick]

Just think, the police have to protect this a$$hole.  

Link Posted: 10/15/2001 12:28:36 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

I think youre a bit confused about this topic.  I agree with you about getting ourselves out of all those police action BS thingies, but Afganistan and this current action has little to do with police actions.  Not sure if you have noticed, but that a$$hole and his followers killed over 6000 non-combatants and have declared that all Americans, including you, should be targeted for further such actions. Numb nuts Maine residedn would like to partake in that targeting.  I say shoot him full of some incredibly contageous virus and send his welfare loving but home to his bretheren.  Or let me have him and a pair of pliers and a blow torch.
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 12:30:05 PM EDT
[#26]
Apparently a muslim performing a homosexual act has a concrete wall pushed over on them in Afghanastan by the Taliban.

He should be raped in the ass on global television.

Then deported.

Link Posted: 10/15/2001 12:30:25 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 12:35:44 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 12:38:05 PM EDT
[#29]
[img]http://www.nypost.com/photos/web10150101.jpg[/img]

Dyson said he had heard many Muslims in Portland say they were prepared to join the jihad.
View Quote

[pissed]

I'm up for a trip to Portland. [frag] Let's charter some transport to Portland, ME and waste this traitor [kill] and for that matter these others he talks about. Let's see, he has weapons and has stated he wants to kill Americans that is sufficient for me to feel in fear. [;D]
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 12:38:53 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 12:43:10 PM EDT
[#31]

October 15, 2001 -- PORTLAND, Maine - Isanu Dyson, a fifth-generation American who converted to Islam three years ago, is prepared to join the jihad against the United States, and believes government workers are fair targets. The 24-year-old Maine resident, who carries a dagger and 3-foot sword, told The Post it would be "noble" to enlist with the Taliban and fight against American soldiers in Afghanistan.

"I am a Muslim-American, not an American-Muslim - I have a greater obligation to them than to anybody," he said.

"I pray when the day comes that Allah doesn't make me a coward - that I don't run away from the fight."

Dyson, who spoke from his apartment in Portland, said "colonialists," including the United States and Britain, created a monster by trying to oppress Muslims and propping up governments sympathetic to the West.

"Now the monster they created is biting them back," he said. "The U.S. might be an economic and military superpower, but Islam is a religious and manpower superpower - we are 1 billion people."

Dyson's inflammatory comments have drawn the attention of Portland cops.

Portland Police Chief Mike Chitwood told The Post, "These sort of comments are disheartening and sickening.

"If he feels that way, he should go and join Afghanistan."

Dyson, who says he began carrying the sword and dagger after Sept. 11 for "self-protection," admitted he felt uncomfortable making such comments while living in America, and said he had considered going to Afghanistan immediately after the attack.

"I would consider it more noble for me to go and get myself out of the country, renounce my citizenship, end up in Afghanistan, pick up a gun and fight alongside everyone else against the enemy - American soldiers," he said.

But he said he consulted an Islamic scholar for guidance, and was told his first responsibility was to a young son from his previous marriage.

Dyson, who raced motorcycles before turning to Islam, said he would continue to obey American law - "up until the point where I would have to disobey the law of Islam."
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 12:43:51 PM EDT
[#32]

He claimed he knew one of the Sept. 11 kamikaze hijackers, Nawaf Alhazmi, two years ago.

Dyson said he met Alhazmi, who was aboard the plane that killed nearly 200 Americans when it crashed into the Pentagon, through the Muslim community when Alhazmi first came to America as an illegal immigrant.

Dyson was living in his hometown of San Diego, Calif., and said he helped Alhazmi settle in, not realizing he was part of a deadly plot against civilians.

Terrorists Mohamed Atta and Marwan al-Shehhi spent their final night in Portland before going to Boston and hijacking the planes they piloted into the World Trade Center.

Dyson said he believes that Islamic laws forbid the killing of civilians and that the hijackers were wrong to involve innocent people.

But Dyson said that crashing a plane into the Pentagon would be within the boundaries of acceptable fighting if the plane were empty, because U.S. government workers helped to implement foreign policy.

Dyson, who is unemployed, also backed terror lord Osama bin Laden, saying the chain of evidence against him is extremely thin.

"Osama bin Laden says he wasn't involved - that is enough for me," he said.

He said if bin Laden is captured, he should be tried in a Muslim court.

Dyson also described the United States as "hypocritical," because it believes in freedom but interferes in the affairs of other countries by helping to install governments against the peoples' wishes.

Dyson said he had heard many Muslims in Portland say they were prepared to join the jihad.

"Things are going to be very dangerous, and that's not a threat from me - that's a fact," he said.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 12:44:13 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yep, let's see how many different ways Trickshot can say the same thing in every post, on every thread that he graces [rolleyes]

[b][size=1]Don Out[/size=1][/b]
[b][size=4][red]AIRBORNE!
2/505 PIR
H-MINUS[/red][/size=4][/b]

[i]"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly; it is the dearness only that gives everything value.
Heaven knows how to put a proper price on its goods."   Thomas Paine.[/i]
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/15/2001 12:45:38 PM EDT
[#34]
Just though about this. Does this twit have a Concealed Weapons Permit for that dagger. I'm gonna check ME law on Carrying deadly weapons then get back on that one.
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 12:57:08 PM EDT
[#35]
i say the parchute idea is a good one. give him a good one though,make sure it is a static line rig wrap the static line in a half hitch around his neck, one good shove and the taliban gets a special look at what awaits them.[heavy]
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 1:02:51 PM EDT
[#36]

View Quote

[pissed]

I'm up for a trip to Portland. [frag] Let's charter some transport to Portland, ME and waste this traitor [kill] and for that matter these others he talks about. Let's see, he has weapons and has stated he wants to kill Americans that is sufficient for me to feel in fear. [;D]
View Quote

im in.

Link Posted: 10/15/2001 1:18:03 PM EDT
[#37]
I don't know about the folks in Maine but if he was in Portland Oregon he woulden't neet a plane ticket . UPS could ship back what was left!
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 1:20:22 PM EDT
[#38]
Is that a knife in your belt, or are you jihad glad to see me?
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 1:29:27 PM EDT
[#39]

§ 2001. Threatening display of or carrying a concealed weapon

No person may display in a threatening manner, or wear under his clothes or conceal  
about his person, any firearm, slung shot, knuckles, bowie knife, dirk, stiletto or other  
dangerous or deadly weapons usually employed in the attack on or defense of a person,  
unless excepted by a provision of law. [1985, c. 478, §2 (new).]

The provisions of this section concerning the carrying of concealed weapons do not apply to: [1985, c. 478, §2 (new).]

1. Permit issued. Firearms carried by any person to whom a valid permit to carry a  
concealed firearm has been issued as provided in this chapter;

[1989, c. 917, §3 (amd).]  

2. Disabling chemicals. Disabling chemicals as described in Title 17-A, section 1002;

[1985, c. 478, §2 (new).]  

3. Hunting knives. Knives used for the purposes of hunting, fishing or trapping as  
defined in Title 12, section 7001;

[1985, c. 478, §2 (new).]  

4. Law enforcement officers and corrections officers. Law enforcement officers and  
corrections officers as permitted in writing by their employer;

[1989, c. 917, §4 (amd).]  

5. Private investigators.

[1997, c. 360, §1 (rp).]  

6. Licensed hunters and trappers. Firearms carried by any person engaged in conduct  
for which a state-issued hunting or trapping license is required and possessing the required license, or firearms carried by a resident person engaged in conduct expressly authorized by  

Title 12, section 7377, subsections 1 and 2. This subsection does not authorize or permit the carrying of a concealed or loaded firearm in a motor vehicle.

[1989, c. 917, §6 (new).]  

Section History:

1985, c. 478, § 2 (NEW).  
 1989, c. 917, § 3-6 (AMD).  
 1997, c. 360, § 1 (AMD).  
 1987, c. 602, § 1 (AMD).
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 1:33:03 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

[size=6]Send him.[/size=6]

I'm sure he'll love it there.
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 1:37:01 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Someone should photoshop him into a target too.
View Quote

Ask and ye shall recieve......

[img]http://www.umr.edu/~bswaters/targets/dumbass.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 1:37:18 PM EDT
[#42]
This attention getting little prick isn't worth most of the fuss.  When the s**thook camelf**k rag tries to do something, then let's try some Vlad Dracula inspired activities.
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 1:46:50 PM EDT
[#43]
Unfortunately Main repealed their Subversive Activities, & Treason Laws.
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 1:59:19 PM EDT
[#44]
Vlad the Impaler had a strong 'dislike' for muslims. The Romainians love him though. And by the way, Romainia  is actually pretty nice to visit!!
But since this shithead wants to renounce his citizenship, he should be tried as a traitor. No need to follow him around, he already stated his intentions and support for the terrorists, and has publicly stated that he provided aid and comfort to the enemy.

[smoke]
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 2:04:45 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Vlad the Impaler had a strong 'dislike' for muslims. The Romainians love him though. And by the way, Romainia  is actually pretty nice to visit!!
But since this shithead wants to renounce his citizenship, he should be tried as a traitor. No need to follow him around, he already stated his intentions and support for the terrorists, and has publicly stated that he provided aid and comfort to the enemy.

[smoke]
View Quote

This would be the best way to handle him-  publically execute him as one of two things. Either a Traitor (in time of war), or as an enemy soldier (note his "uniform" to include weapons).

[b][size=1]Don Out[/size=1][/b]
[b][size=4][red]AIRBORNE!
2/505 PIR
H-MINUS[/red][/size=4][/b]

[i]"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly; it is the dearness only that gives everything value.
Heaven knows how to put a proper price on its goods."   Thomas Paine.[/i]
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/15/2001 2:12:11 PM EDT
[#46]
thats why trust know one kill them all let god sort"em out..Id use him for shark bait ..one thing people better start understanding is if you dont love it leave this country..
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 3:10:53 PM EDT
[#47]
Well if there's a so-called jihad, he should start killing here in America.

All muslims are supposed to kill Americans right?

Should the location matter?

Save your plane ticket pal.
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 3:47:34 PM EDT
[#48]
There HAS TO BE someone here on this board who lives where that little treasonist bastard lives.  I say we all organize and go to portland, and show these sword and dagger "armed" mother fuckers what SS109 is all about.  

People like that piss me off.  I say WE do something about it.  anyone have an address?
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 4:41:22 PM EDT
[#49]
This guy looks like the "before" picture in a middle east steroid ad.He's wearing those Mr.Magoo goggles to keep the sand people are kicking in his face out of his eyes.
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 5:10:53 PM EDT
[#50]
throw a chute on his sorry ass tie his arms and drop him over kabul
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top