Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/12/2001 7:55:57 AM EDT
ok, some of this gets kinda "yucky" that the end, so, just be prepaired.

When I woke up yesterday morning, I got up, walked(limped) over to the toliet, in grewling pain, and took a piss. About half way through that piss, I started to sweat very bad, get extreamly light headed, and my vision was fading in and out of black.

I made my way to a phone, and called a friend to have them drive me to this urgant care place near me. By this time, my shirt was soaked.

After a 15 minute wait at the Urgant Care, they finally took me in, and examined me. When they tried to take my blood presser, they couldnt get a significate reading, and it took her about 4 minutes to find my pulse.

A few minutes later, the Doctor came in, examined me, and said I had an infection. It wasn't a bone out of place thing, but an infection. I asked him how it got there, and he said "sometimes they just occur". I was like "great". Well, they sent me home with a perscription for some antibiotics, and some vicadin. They told me to come back on Saturday for it to get drained.

I took two of the vicadin, twice, four hours apart last night. The pills seemed to numb it pretty good for about 20 minutes, after that, seemed like they had no effect.

After that I had what is equivelent to about a shot of vodka, in a missed drink. I made my way up stairs, and tried to go to sleep.

This morning I woke up with the top part of my boxers covered in blood. I went into the bathroom, and looked at the infection. It was completely covered in blood/white foamy stuff. However, I was feeling about 10 times better than last night. So, I hopped in the shower, and rinsed that off.

What I figured happened was that one of the infections opened up, and drained itself last night. However, there is still another "pocket" of that down there. Guess I'll still have to go back on Saturday, and get it drained.

It still hurts to sit/stand/walk, only this time, it's bareable!

Floater

PS: spell check aint workin, and i'm getting too light headed to sit up for much longer....
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 8:15:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

I took two of the vicadin, twice, four hours apart last night...

After that I had what is equivelent to about a shot of vodka, in a missed drink.
...i'm getting too light headed to sit up for much longer....
View Quote

Keep on washing down that Vicodin with booze, and you won't have to worry about [b]anything[/b] for long.
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 8:16:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Buy some monostate (sp)[;)]AND FLUSH THAT COOCHIE![shock]
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 8:25:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Stick a flag up your ass and everything will be okay.

[marines]

sgtar15
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 10:01:15 AM EDT
[#4]
It's still draining now.. do you know what it's like to have a towel down your pants?

I feel like a woman on her period, lol.

The vicadin with alcohol made me go to sleep. Which was a damn good thing, because it hurt too much to be awake.
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 10:07:29 AM EDT
[#5]
What does this stem from?
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 10:17:05 AM EDT
[#6]
I don't have a clue how it started.
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 10:25:43 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 11:27:35 AM EDT
[#8]
This came totally out of the blue??  No pre-existing medical problem??
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 12:49:44 PM EDT
[#9]
I love being right!
Look up pilonidal cyst folks.
cpermd
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 1:13:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Dude, that's gross.

Almost as bad as a former coworker of mine who was telling me once about this chick he was dating/going down on.  He said she was so hot for him the first time they did it that when he went down there her stuff was real wet and thick.  I didn't have the heart to tell him it sounded like she had a yeast infection.  Poor kid. [:X*]
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 1:14:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
This came totally out of the blue??  No pre-existing medical problem??
View Quote

I had the same type of pain in the same place about a month ago, it went away after about a week of it.

This time when I got it, it was MUCH worse than before.

That's all I know about it.. I don't have a clue about how it occured, or where it came from.
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 2:08:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I had the same type of pain in the same place about a month ago, it went away after about a week of it.

This time when I got it, it was MUCH worse than before.

That's all I know about it.. I don't have a clue about how it occured, or where it came from.
View Quote

Floater -

What you have is called "Hong Kong Dong."  But don't worry about treatment - it will turn black and fall off all by itself.

I'm glad I could help!  [:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top