Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Posted: 10/11/2001 4:17:15 PM EST
My wife wants a ar15, so she wants to sell her stainless mini 14 gb and mags, the rifle is in excellent condition. What would be a good price to ask for it.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 4:21:38 PM EST
Take half the original price and add 20% to 25% of the price. If it were an AR or something similarly sought after right now you could add another 5%.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 6:05:39 PM EST
Have'nt been keeping up with these lately, but depending on stock configuration number of mags and overall condition somewhere between $650 and $750 would be my guess. Like I said have'nt really kept up with it, so it might be worth more.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 6:39:44 PM EST
Your GB in today's market is worth about 800 maximum, in fine condition. This is the going retail price at local gun shows as well as internet boards. If you are looking to trade to a dealer, he'll only give you 60% tops of it's actually worth. Good luck with your keeping your wife happy if she get an ar!
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 10:08:46 PM EST
One thing you might want to do is check out sites such as [url]www.gunsamerica.com[/url], [url]www.gunbroker.com[/url], and [url]www.auctionarms.com[/url]. Usually, you can find lots of other people who are selling the same item you are. That'd give you a good baseline to start from. Also, if you sell on one of those three sites, you'll probably get more money for the gun than if you simply sold it to a dealer.
Top Top