Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/11/2001 5:17:15 PM EDT
My wife wants a ar15, so she wants to sell her stainless mini 14 gb and mags, the rifle is in excellent condition. What would be a good price to ask for it.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 5:21:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Take half the original price and add 20% to 25% of the price.
If it were an AR or something similarly sought after right now you could add another 5%.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 7:05:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Have'nt been keeping up with these lately, but depending on stock configuration number of mags and overall condition somewhere between $650 and $750 would be my guess.  Like I said have'nt really kept up with it, so it might be worth more.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 7:39:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Your GB in today's market is worth about 800 maximum, in fine condition. This is the going retail price at local gun shows as well as internet boards.

If you are looking to trade to a dealer, he'll only give you 60% tops of it's actually worth.

Good luck with your keeping your wife happy if she get an ar!
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 11:08:46 PM EDT
[#4]
One thing you might want to do is check out sites such as [url]www.gunsamerica.com[/url], [url]www.gunbroker.com[/url], and [url]www.auctionarms.com[/url].  Usually, you can find lots of other people who are selling the same item you are.  That'd give you a good baseline to start from.  Also, if you sell on one of those three sites, you'll probably get more money for the gun than if you simply sold it to a dealer.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top