Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/11/2001 7:03:51 AM EDT
How many doodads can you cram onto a single rifle? Those with a RAS and flat-top upper, and maybe friends with similar setups, could push the souped up AR concept to a comical extreme! Two scopes, a red-dot, three forward pistol grips, flashlight, IR targeting laser, bipod, a few side sling adapters, redi-mag, a couple stock mounted spare mag pouches, and bayonette (of course). Take a pic of it all and post it! :)
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 8:32:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Dude,

You should post this on SKS.com.  I've seen more useless crap hanging from SKS's than any other rifle - even M4gerys![flame]

As for me, the only non-issue feature I like on an AR is Jewell trigger.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 8:40:22 AM EDT
[#2]
I lose! My M4gery is as plain as can be.

(and I'm gonna keep it that way [;)])
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 8:45:30 AM EDT
[#3]
OK,I accept your challenge and I will place more useless rail mounted shit on my M4A3 than has ever been placed before!It will take me a couple of days but just wait I'll show you all(that a light handy carbine can be turned into a 20lb snag o matic)!
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 8:58:24 AM EDT
[#4]
I also lose! Had an Aimpoint on it attached to the RAS but after a lot of practice, decided that in some scenario, I could do just as well with a plain jane M4gery.

M4 handguards though are suggested...

...maybe a bayonet if you want to use it for gigging flounders at the bay during low tide.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 9:20:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 11:25:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Watch this video....

[url]http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/ap/20011011/us/attacks_military_61.html[/url]

Click "  Military Special Forces Get Ready (Associated Press)" video on the left...

This video shows some GOD AUGHFUL heavy looking M4s used by special forces!
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 11:56:28 AM EDT
[#7]
At this moment, my Bushmaster M4A3 includes the following:

Knight´s Armament RAS, got it yesterday [:)]
A Ase Utra compact sound suppressor
An older Surefire 6V light, on the left side Picatinny rail
Tactical sling

I am not planning on buying any major "doodads" for it in the near future, a K grip is one that im going to accuire soon. A Trijicon TA01NSN would make it complete, for my taste.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 1:12:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
we had a dealer at a show last year that really had a nice one. Beta C installed. On top of the beta drums he had a cd player mounted on one side and beer can holder on the other. Topped off with an Acog on the carry handle and a laser and tac light on the handgrips. he had the bayonet attached with a hot dog on the end. All propped up on a harris bypod set over a canteen stove used to cook the weiner.

That had to be the ultimate ar15 rig. [:)]

LOL!

mike
View Quote
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top