Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Posted: 10/11/2001 6:03:51 AM EST
How many doodads can you cram onto a single rifle? Those with a RAS and flat-top upper, and maybe friends with similar setups, could push the souped up AR concept to a comical extreme! Two scopes, a red-dot, three forward pistol grips, flashlight, IR targeting laser, bipod, a few side sling adapters, redi-mag, a couple stock mounted spare mag pouches, and bayonette (of course). Take a pic of it all and post it! :)
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 7:32:35 AM EST
Dude, You should post this on SKS.com. I've seen more useless crap hanging from SKS's than any other rifle - even M4gerys![flame] As for me, the only non-issue feature I like on an AR is Jewell trigger.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 7:40:22 AM EST
I lose! My M4gery is as plain as can be. (and I'm gonna keep it that way [;)])
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 7:45:30 AM EST
OK,I accept your challenge and I will place more useless rail mounted shit on my M4A3 than has ever been placed before!It will take me a couple of days but just wait I'll show you all(that a light handy carbine can be turned into a 20lb snag o matic)!
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 7:58:24 AM EST
I also lose! Had an Aimpoint on it attached to the RAS but after a lot of practice, decided that in some scenario, I could do just as well with a plain jane M4gery. M4 handguards though are suggested... ...maybe a bayonet if you want to use it for gigging flounders at the bay during low tide.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 8:20:45 AM EST
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 10:25:26 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/11/2001 10:21:54 AM EST by Quarterbore]
Watch this video.... [url]http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/ap/20011011/us/attacks_military_61.html[/url] Click " Military Special Forces Get Ready (Associated Press)" video on the left... This video shows some GOD AUGHFUL heavy looking M4s used by special forces!
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 10:56:28 AM EST
At this moment, my Bushmaster M4A3 includes the following: Knight´s Armament RAS, got it yesterday [:)] A Ase Utra compact sound suppressor An older Surefire 6V light, on the left side Picatinny rail Tactical sling I am not planning on buying any major "doodads" for it in the near future, a K grip is one that im going to accuire soon. A Trijicon TA01NSN would make it complete, for my taste.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 12:12:01 PM EST
Originally Posted By The_Beer_Slayer: we had a dealer at a show last year that really had a nice one. Beta C installed. On top of the beta drums he had a cd player mounted on one side and beer can holder on the other. Topped off with an Acog on the carry handle and a laser and tac light on the handgrips. he had the bayonet attached with a hot dog on the end. All propped up on a harris bypod set over a canteen stove used to cook the weiner. That had to be the ultimate ar15 rig. [:)] LOL! mike
View Quote
Top Top