Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/11/2001 5:17:48 AM EDT
I read M. Atta's will the other day, and I know that they believe they have recovered the bodies of hijackers from the WTC. What are they going to do with them? Surely they wouldn't be returned to the hijacker's families! Shouldn't they be profaned in some way? Then maybe cremated and sent to the dump? You don't want a grave as a rallying point for our enemies.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 5:21:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 5:32:50 AM EDT
[#2]
The people on those planes were shredded, then incinerated, then smashed beneath several thousand tons of debris.  Do you really think that they're going to find any intact remains?
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 5:54:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 6:10:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
What else can you do with it,but grind it... and flush it down the toilet like regular (non-ground)excrement!
View Quote

Damn, Ed Sr.  Remind me to not become your enemy posthumously.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 7:27:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 7:44:25 AM EDT
[#6]
I say we grind them up with pork fat to fill up pig intestine casings.   All of them.  Every one we catch alive, dead or whatever.  Grind them up and make sausage out of them.  Then give them back to their families.  Sausages in the shape of a man.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 8:52:56 AM EDT
[#7]
So, what everyone is saying is that we don't know. [;)]
I am wondering because I remember them saying that in spite of all the destruction, they had found some hijacker's bodies along with crew members. The crew member I specifically remember was a stewardess - they found her with her hands bound behind her back.
I'm afraid that the Gov't is doing something stupid - giving the bodies to our enemies unprofaned.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 10:24:57 AM EDT
[#8]
I am wondering because I remember them saying that in spite of all the destruction, they had found some hijacker's bodies along with crew members.
View Quote

Maybe in DC, but it's hard to imagine in NYC.  Think about it: the heat from the burning jet fuel was great enough to melt structural steel.  How well would a human body stand up to that, let alone the forces of impact and collapse?

If they [i]did[/i] find a body, they'd need to do DNA testing to identify it.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 12:29:55 PM EDT
[#9]
According to an article last weekend in the Times of London they have recovered some of the Hijacker bodies, about 9 of them, and they are stored at Dover AFB.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 12:42:12 PM EDT
[#10]
I really don't care about their bodies, but I take solace in the fact that their souls are in hell.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 12:47:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I say we grind them up with pork fat to fill up pig intestine casings.   All of them.  Every one we catch alive, dead or whatever.  Grind them up and make sausage out of them.  Then give them back to their families.  Sausages in the shape of a man.
View Quote

Yesss!  Then force feed them to Osama Pig Laden!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top