Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/22/2001 10:22:07 AM EDT
You bastards cost me $732.00!!!

Just before the boards crashed there was a thread about the Remington 700PSS.  

There was also a PSS posted on the 4 sale board.  The guy that started the thread, posted that he'd purchased a PSS from an out of state dealer.

So, I assumed the guy had bought this rifle, but just to be sure called the posted number and guess what?  He still had the rifle -- so I had to buy it!!!  

If you guys keep on talking up a rifle, making me want one and then not buying it out from under me, I may need a divorce attorney.

As it stands, I need advice on bases and mounts for a PSS.  Should I go with the Leupold Mark 4's or something from GG&G or somebody.  I think I'm going with the Tasco SS10X42 for the optics.
Link Posted: 1/22/2001 10:27:47 AM EDT
[#1]
 Hipower,

The SS 10x is a good scope, I have one and also a 16x and they both work good.
 Try Badger Ordnance rings and bases. They are solid steel, built like a tank, and cost a little less than Mk 4 hardware.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top