Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/10/2001 8:01:16 AM EDT
Imad Mughniyah : opposite of bin Laden. He has skills, is more professional, operates as a faceless terrorist. We don't know what he looks like, nor where he is.

1983 suicide bombing that killed 241 U.S. Marines [pissed]

1985 hijacking of TWA flight 847

bombings of the Israeli Embassy and a Jewish community center in Argentina that left 119 dead in the early 1990s;

the 1983 bombing of the U.S. Embassy in Beirut, which killed 63;

kidnapping of numerous Western hostages in Beirut in the mid-1980s.

Two U.S. hostages -- William Buckley, the CIA station chief in Beirut,

and Lt. Col. William Higgins, a Marine officer serving with U.N. forces in Lebanon -- were killed.

5600 WTC

equals, lets put out a contract on this guy, I have a cousin named Vinnie in NYC.
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 8:05:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
...lets put out a contract on this guy...
View Quote

Somebody (CIA) will spread some money around and he'll get given up.
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 8:05:51 AM EDT
[#2]
The peace loving people of Islam.
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 8:07:54 AM EDT
[#3]
I have been thinking about opening a terrorist training camp after Usama is gone to see Allah.

If you want to join you have to practice suicide bombing first on the live range.
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 8:14:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 8:22:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I heard that bin Laden allegedly said..."there are more young muslim terrorists who wish to die(in suicide missions) than there are Americans  who want to live!"

[b]Sounds like a win-win situation! [/b]

When can we get together with them?
View Quote

Yep, sounds like unlimited fun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top