Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/9/2001 7:16:13 PM EDT
Maybe it's just me but has anyone noticed the increase in SHTF/End of the World/Conspiracy Theories threads over the last week.  It was kind of refreshing not to see this stuff right after the terrorist attack.  
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 7:25:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 7:28:11 PM EDT
[#2]
[>:/] If you ain't paranoid, you ain't paying attention! [>:/]
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 7:28:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Take a trip to AssWeb if'n you want to really dwell into that stuff. Many are even attempting to make a buck off of it. Makes for good reading though...some of those guys would be great screenwriters.
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 7:29:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Hmmmm, this gives me a new topic idea.....
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 7:49:28 PM EDT
[#5]
VA true

Almost as much to write about as the threads on CCW on aircraft.  Flight attendent will be preforming free sexual acts on flights before airlines and the FFA will allow anyone with a CCW permit to carry on a plane.
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 7:59:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Gosh, it's almost like there was a massive terrorist attack with threats of more to come or something. Seriously, can you blame anyone for thinking something weird could happen. Y2K was pushing the edge a little, but serious things are happening for real; they are not theories.
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 8:07:14 PM EDT
[#7]
ARben yes things don't lkok good but many are providing bad information and accepting speculation as fact.
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 8:20:26 PM EDT
[#8]
As far as Y2K went, the only thing I was really worried about was the fact that my MUD's water processing facility was antiquated, and that the Russian missle control system isn't exactly state of the art.  When the last section of Russia went through midnight I went to sleep.

God Bless Texas
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top