Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
2/23/2017 5:55:53 PM
Posted: 10/9/2001 5:49:27 AM EST
Is anyone else suffering from Tension Headaches. I know of at least 5 people that I know that are. Benjamin
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 5:55:39 AM EST
me. thank the lord for tylenol pm.
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 5:56:28 AM EST
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 6:05:54 AM EST
I must be very blessed man. Mine suffers in complete silence with that. But if she is about to let me have it unprovoked(during that time) she always gives me a disclaimer. "I am not who you love right now, but LSKEhfoWEIHFROIDJFFOIEH(RIUHDOFIHOEIRHOIUFEHO­IUELRKDJFLKSDJOFIEO" Thankyou Thats all right dear . *kiss kiss smooch smooch* I love her.
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 6:08:58 AM EST
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 7:04:40 AM EST
Funny you should ask. I'm sitting here in front of my computer half dazzed as I'm in my 3rd day of a Migraine. Really bad one this time. If anybody wants info on headaches I can point you in the right direction. Waldo- I've used that treatment and it makes the headache worse. Smeghead- When I get a Migraine, Tylonol is like putting a bandaid on shotgun wound
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 7:26:26 AM EST
I suffered from tension migraines for years. I wanted nothing more than to get into a small silent dark room and lay motionless I finally took my doctors best advice, after suffering with them, and quit the job that was causing most them. While I did have them I thrived on coffee, chiropractic care and 3 Aleve in the Am and again in the PM. I still get them once in a while, mostly after a 12-14 hour monitor marathon. Same treatmeant applies. And now that I work at home a nip from a botel now and then doesn't hurt. My sympathies! Zaz
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 8:11:15 AM EST
TripleD and zazou - run down today to your local MD and get a prescription for Imitrex: http://[url]http://www.imitrex.com[/url] This is amazing stuff that will totally wipe out even those horrible, throbbing, "railroad spike driven through your eyeball" migraines. It comes in 25, 50, and 100mg doses. I started with the 25mg, but was taking multiples, and now I just get the 100s. I can stop a small one with 50mgs sometimes, but usually I take 100mg, 200mg on the "big ones." Trust me - it works!!
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 8:13:36 AM EST
Originally Posted By thebeekeeper1: No, but I'm suffering terribly from my wife's PMS. [V]
View Quote
That would be the PMS-induced malady in men known as "SRH" (Sperm-Retention Headache)
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 10:49:24 AM EST
My wife and I were talking about this last night. Seems everybody is really stressed-out. Gee wonder why?
Top Top