Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
2/23/2017 5:55:53 PM
Posted: 10/8/2001 4:55:36 PM EST
>Three guys, a Canadian, Osama Bin Ladin and Uncle Sam are out walking >together one day. They come across a lantern and a Genie pops out of it. > >"I will give each of you each one wish, that's three wishes total," says >the Genie. > >The Canadian says, "I am a farmer, my dad was a farmer, and my son will >also farm. I want the land to be forever fertile in Canada." With a >blink of the Genie's eye, 'POOF' the land in Canada was forever made >fertile for farming. > >Osama Bin Ladin was amazed, so he said, "I want a wall around >Afghanistan, so that no infidels, Jews or Americans can come into our >precious state." Again, with a blink of the Genie's eye, 'POOF' there >was a huge wall around Afghanistan. > >"Uncle Sam" (A former civil engineer), asks, "I'm very curious. Please >tell me more about this wall." > >The Genie explains, "Well, it's about 15,000 feet high, 500 feet thick >and completely surrounds the country; nothing can get in or >out---virtually impenetrable." > >"Uncle Sam" says, "Fill it with water."
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 4:58:32 PM EST
I don't like it. [;D] just kidding. [:D] That's funny
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 5:01:20 PM EST
Ha Ha![smoke]
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 5:01:44 PM EST
Water, my arse! Fill it with bacon grease!
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 2:34:16 AM EST
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 2:38:08 AM EST
Originally Posted By kpel308: Make that HOT bacon grease!
View Quote
Awesome!
Top Top