Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
3/20/2017 5:03:23 PM
Posted: 10/8/2001 3:02:58 PM EDT
The apartment building next to me caught on fire. Looks like it started outside and didn't seen anyone who looked injured. [img]www.gun-info.com/fire/fire1.jpg[/img] [img]www.gun-info.com/fire/fire2.jpg[/img] [img]www.gun-info.com/fire/fire3.jpg[/img] [img]www.gun-info.com/fire/fire4.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 3:11:52 PM EDT
Makes you glad you have renters insurance, RIGHT?
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 3:34:07 PM EDT
Yep, I'm glad have renters insurance and I hope I never need it. I feel sorry for the bottom unit. The fire was mainly on the outside of the building on the upper unit but it spread down the walls and all the water and smoke made it's way down into the lower unit.
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 3:36:29 PM EDT
I got renters insurance when I got my own place... not soon after, one of my neighbors (the fat whale of a girl that liked me... ewww...) informed me there had been a fire in the next building, and two other fires in the complex within a couple months before I moved in! Haven't heard about anything since I moved in, but if I came home, and my home were burned down, insurance would be good, but still not an amazing consolation!
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 3:37:45 PM EDT
hate to see that happen to anyone.
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 4:36:31 PM EDT
More Pics. Once the fire fighters got moving they did a good job but it took them about 15 minutes to figure out what to do. [img]www.gun-info.com/fire/fire5.jpg[/img] [img]www.gun-info.com/fire/fire6.jpg[/img] [img]www.gun-info.com/fire/fire7.jpg[/img] [img]www.gun-info.com/fire/fire8.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 5:07:11 PM EDT
So, what type of plane did the terrorists fly into the apartment building?
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 5:11:11 PM EDT
I can see Jerry Garcia's face in the smoke man!
Top Top