Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Posted: 10/8/2001 9:11:05 AM EST
What do all ya'll do to protect your investments...besides putting them into a safe. Example: insurance on them, take digital images of your inventory, receipts, appraisals, etc. I would be interested to discuss...
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 9:17:34 AM EST
I live in an apartment so I only have renters insurance. However, I kinda bumped mine up from the basic 10k coverage to that is much more since I have firearms, entertainment center, jewelry, and computer stuffs. My firearms are insured based on exact value to replace them.
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 9:24:53 AM EST
I have renters insurance also, but didn't opt for the increased rider on the guns since they'd want an inventory which I don't give anyone. I figure the chance that all of my guns get stolen at once is slim {they are in different disguised places}, so I gamble, which is what insurance is anyway.
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 10:04:16 AM EST
I was told by my insurance agent to literally make a home movie of your property... she said to have one person film while you sort through things and to be descriptive as possible... "...and here I have 8 Polo button down shirts, 12 Claiborne pants, 3 pairs Ferragamo shoes... etc..." The point is to not just describe your furniture as a "couch" but give the brand name, etc... even state the value if know. M.
Top Top