Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/8/2001 1:30:19 AM EDT
Hey,

I'm just wondering if anyone could tell me how I could put a picture under my name in the forums. I've seen a lot of guys with it now, and I couldn't find it in the help section.

Thanks

SAMHAIN44
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 1:36:24 AM EDT
[#1]
You have to be a member:

[url]http://www.ar15.com/content/index.html?sec=membership[/url]
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 1:42:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Notta problem.  But it'll cost ya $60 [:D].  I became a member (and paid) because I've gotten so much info off this site that now all I do is hang out in the general discussion forum.  Seems like one of the better places to spend my money.

Just do it man!
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 1:48:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Just some info for those new to AR15.com: This website is ran by a family, not a business. Those of us who have become "paying members" have done so just to help out with the costs of running this site, and to show our thanks and appreciation. AR15.com is indeed a great family to be a part of.
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 2:02:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Just some info for those new to AR15.com: This website is ran by a family, not a business. Those of us who have become "paying members" have done so just to help out with the costs of running this site, and to show our thanks and appreciation. AR15.com is indeed a great family to be a part of.
View Quote

That is so true that it's not even funny. This place will become like an extended family to you.

Alex
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 2:07:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Wow!

I had no idea that there was a paid membership! I can't believe that I've been such a slimeball cheapskate! I just gladly paid my $60 for this awesome site. I'd encourage anyone else out there to do the same, as this site has given me a wealth of info over the last few years....

SAMHAIN44

Worth a lot more than $60 a year!
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 2:18:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Glad to have you aboard, Samhain44! [beer]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top