Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2001 7:55:24 PM EDT
Is anyone else watching this?  Its just sickening what is going on over there.  Innocent men and women being killed.  Woman being raped and tortured.  These people make no distinction between their enemies and their own kind.
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 8:03:19 PM EDT
[#1]
They will get what they deserve soon enough.
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 8:07:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Already saw it, as CNN has been running it often now.  Very sickening, and I don't think for a moment they are true followers of any religion.

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 8:18:53 PM EDT
[#3]
I think the gov't is encouraging the news outlets to show the dark side of the Taliban and maintain civilian resolve before military strikes.

I don't know why the military has waited even this long.

Hell, I sure don't need convincing, my feelings were pretty well set against the {wears diapers on the head bunch} on Sept 11th!
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 8:27:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Watch out for newscasts showing "atrocities", guys.  Remember all the massacres in the Balkans that CNN said were happening in order to get us into a ground war there?  Where were the many thousands of bodies?  I believe National Review said a lot of the purported mass graves never existed.

Remember WWI American newspapers talking up stories about German soldiers bayoneting Nuns and Babies?!  Made that stuff up to get us involved in the Great War on the side of the (desperate) Brits.  

All I'm saying is, "we have been lied to before, there is precedent for it."  Don't let the media play you.

I don't think we will find out the whole truth about the situation till it is all over with.
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 8:34:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Watch out for newscasts showing "atrocities", guys.  Remember all the massacres in the Balkans that CNN said were happening in order to get us into a ground war there?  Where were the many thousands of bodies?  I believe National Review said a lot of the purported mass graves never existed.

Remember WWI American newspapers talking up stories about German soldiers bayoneting Nuns and Babies?!  Made that stuff up to get us involved in the Great War on the side of the (desperate) Brits.  

All I'm saying is, "we have been lied to before, there is precedent for it."  Don't let the media play you.

I don't think we will find out the whole truth about the situation till it is all over with.
View Quote

I wholeheartedly agree, but whoever bayoneted that Afghan dude's skin off was one sick SOB!
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 8:49:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Watch out for newscasts showing "atrocities", guys.  Remember all the massacres in the Balkans that CNN said were happening in order to get us into a ground war there.
View Quote

I remember the photo of the guy standing behind the wire fence in the "prisoner of war" camp all emaciated and on the cover of every newspaper.  Another journalist pointed out that this fence was actually INSIDE the compound (they showed a map of the camp) and the people were free to go whereever they wanted.  It was a refugee camp, not a prisoner of war camp.  And they purposely looked for the skinniest guy they could find.  I wish I could remember the link to this article.

I pretty much don't trust anything I read, unless confirmed by many different sources.
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 8:58:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Yeah but this wasnt the news playing on the US emotions.  They had video of women shot in the head for things like putting on makeup or trying to get an education.  There were three little girls (7, 12, 15) who's mother was killed in front of them and thent he soldiers did un-said things to the young girls.  The 15 year old had tears in her eye's.  You could see what was done to here through her eyes.  Its an image that I will never forget. The sooner these men dye the better, only god can deal out a punishment sever enough!
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 9:05:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Yeah but this wasnt the news playing on the US emotions.  They had video of women shot in the head for things like putting on makeup or trying to get an education.  There were three little girls (7, 12, 15) who's mother was killed in front of them and thent he soldiers did un-said things to the young girls.  The 15 year old had tears in her eye's.  You could see what was done to here through her eyes.  Its an image that I will never forget.
View Quote

Yup, someone's killing the men, women and children over there alright.

Beware the foosball stadium.
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 9:44:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 9:56:56 PM EDT
[#10]
In that area of the world, most are born and breed to love and obey the koran.
Then they keep them illiterate, and tell them what the koran says. They have their holy men reinforce this.

Women have been whipped in public just for lifting their veil to count money. This was noted before september 11th. Go back and you'll find plenty of evil crap they've done. It wasn't wartime propaganda then. And I doubt they have a special effects department to fake the video of the woman getting shot in the head point blank with an AK (in the football stadium)
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 7:46:29 AM EDT
[#11]
Take a look at [url]www.rawa.org[/url] for an unhappy insider's view.
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 7:53:16 AM EDT
[#12]
They will continue to die until they have had enough, then they will start fighting, up to them completely.

Remember before the gulf war started, we had Iraqi soldeirs tossing kuwaiti babies out of incubators, I still get a chuckle over that one.  Damn, are we that gullible?
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 8:25:25 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 8:46:21 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
They will continue to die until they have had enough, then they will start fighting, up to them completely.
View Quote

The only problem they have is they fell for the sarah brady trick, give up all your weapons, we'll keep you safe. The general population doesn't have anything to fight back with. Unless they have assault camels.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top