Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/5/2001 5:55:27 PM EDT
        What will be the final score?
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 6:20:05 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't care, so long as OU's sorry asses lose. They think that they've got something to brag about and they haven't played a decent team with a good passing game in three years. Their dickhead ex-quarterback from last year couldn't even make the cut for a third-stringer for the Dolphins. UCO sent a shit-hot RB to the NFL seven years ago and even he made third-string for the Dolphins, and he was blind in one eye to boot.
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 6:23:02 PM EDT
[#2]
  Jim I take it your an osu fan?
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 6:25:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Jeepers, what hostility...
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 6:27:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Actually, I used to be an OU fan even when they weren't winning any games. Since those assholes boren, stoops, and castigliogne came to Norman and politicked their way into some easy schedules and phony rankings, I have absolutely no respect or use for any of them. Polls as a means of ranking college teams has shown for me how arbitrary and politically corrupt that they really are. I will be an OU hater until those three shitbirds leave the state and leave town.
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 6:32:26 PM EDT
[#5]
  You know the good thing about America is everyone has a right to their opinion. Even if they are completly wrong.
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 6:41:49 PM EDT
[#6]
[size=6][red][b][i]OU[/i][/b][/red][/size=6]
And I'm from Texas!
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 6:45:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Preach on brother Bunghole.
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 6:49:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Nooo, actually I am right. Those clowns boren and castigliogne got together and politicked some weak schedules and once those were in hand they shitcanned John Blake and brought in their little "yes man" stoops. They have built their reputation on playing teams such as North Texas, Air Force, UTEP, Baylor, Indiana State, and other weak teams with no passing game. If, and it will never happen as long as the aforementioned assholes are still there, they start playing some Pac-10 schools, like UCLA, USC, Washington, Stanford (who beat OU when Switzer was coach and ranked and Stanford was not), some ACC, SEC and Big 10 schools and WIN, then I will have some respect.
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 6:53:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Well I dont agree, but thats a matter of opinion.
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 7:04:22 PM EDT
[#10]
No, it's a matter of fact that OU has not played any notable passing schools or any large schools with any depth since the three stooges took over. It's a fact that they've filled their schedules with opponents like Indiana State, Air Force, and UTEP. When Blake and Gibbs were there, they were playing Syracuse, Northwestern, Cal, and others on a regular basis and on the road. What chaps my ass in particular are all of the fair weathered fans who've now come out of the woodwork since OU has built their "dynasty" of mediocrity. Where were all of you when OU was only winning three games a season? Twenty bucks on TU, I'm sure. If OU is so good, why aren't a larger number of their star players getting picked up in the NFL draft? Easy. Once they can't pick and choose their opponents it becomes apparent that they SUCK.
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 7:06:04 PM EDT
[#11]
So FSU was a bunch of pussies and OU just squeaked by them in the Championship Game last year?
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 7:07:57 PM EDT
[#12]
In the Texas/OU game, A&M wins by 14.
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 7:15:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Thank you cpermd those were my thoughts exactly.
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 7:15:35 PM EDT
[#14]
So FSU was a bunch of pussies and OU just squeaked by them in the Championship Game last year?
View Quote

Uh, yeah. The BCS was a complete and utter joke. FSU should never have been in the Orange Bowl and they proved it. It should have been Florida or Miami, but then OU wouldn't have had their gay little Sears trophy and legions of automaton fair weather fans to kiss their asses.
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 7:20:29 PM EDT
[#15]
All right  jim you have your opinion and I have mine thanks for the imput  Semper Fi.
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 7:24:01 PM EDT
[#16]
NO, that's not an opinion. There was some controversy last year when the BCS picked FSU to play. Their performance seemed to indicate that their doubters were correct. OU really kicked ass this year against North Texas and Air Force, didn't they? When was the last time they were in the top 25? I wonder if Baylor will be tough? Oh I know, to OU it'll be even harder than the Orange Bowl. My only consolation this year is that they get to play Nebraska in Lincoln.
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 7:29:02 PM EDT
[#17]
What part of Ok. are you  from Jim?
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 7:38:42 PM EDT
[#18]
I live about 45 minutes from Austin and I'm a grad of TAMU.  SH!t, this place forgot they play football elsewhere.  Go OU

steady
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 7:40:22 PM EDT
[#19]
I am from Ada originally, but live in OKC now.
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 7:41:29 PM EDT
[#20]
What the hell is tsmu ?
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 7:44:36 PM EDT
[#21]
I think he means A&M.
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 7:44:50 PM EDT
[#22]
Jim do you shoot at tri city?
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 7:48:29 PM EDT
[#23]
texas ag and mech u .ok i see.
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 7:50:05 PM EDT
[#24]
I used to shoot sporting clays there, but I do my other shooting at a private range.
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 8:35:18 PM EDT
[#25]
I have to semi- agree with Jim on this one.

I've always been a Texas fan anyway, but it has always really irked me how OU fans go on and on about how bad they stomped North Texas every year. Hell my high school team would have given North Texas a good run for their money.

I work in Norman everyday and might actually be an OU fan if it wasn't for all the other OU fans. If I see "Stoops for prez" on more damn time...geez!
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 6:12:57 AM EDT
[#26]
I'm an Orange Blood from way back but the boys from The Univ. of Texas at Norman will probably win. The state of Texas always wins this game because most of the players on the field ARE from Texas.

If Sims can get the passing game going Texas might have a shot. 38-24 Oklahoma. I just hope it doesnt turn into a route like last year.
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 7:01:43 AM EDT
[#27]
I must cast  my vote to the Longhorns

35-31

Go Hokies!!!!

VT 40
WVU 14

I do sympathize with those who hate seeing their school with weak schedules, thank goodness that our program is starting to get good matchups starting next year.
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 7:16:11 AM EDT
[#28]
Jim Dandy, you're delusional and you're full of crap.  Last year's OU team had one of the toughest schedules in the nation:  Kansas St twice, Texas, Nebraska, A&M at College Station, and Florida State.  You've got to be a retard if you think that's soft.  You were never an OU fan.  If I had guess, I'd say you are one of those tard ags in Stillwater.
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 7:23:43 AM EDT
[#29]
And another thing, prick, saying that OU hasn't played a good passing team in three years just shows how much of an idiot you are.  FSU had the number one offense last year with a Heisman winner QB and the OU defense shut him out.  I suppose you're one of those morons who think we should have played Miami instead, but OU had no control over that, so blame BCS.  As far a Josh Heupel goes, he's done more in his 24 years of life than you'll of do with yours, loser.
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 7:58:58 AM EDT
[#30]
you're delusional and you're full of crap
View Quote

No wonder my folks have been so disappointed in me!! A big hug right back at ya, SWEET THANG!!
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 3:45:59 PM EDT
[#31]
OU 14  TEXAS 3. Case closed.
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 4:45:35 PM EDT
[#32]
Hmmm. One sucky team whose offense could not pass for any touchdowns beats another whose schedule thus far has consisted of New Mexico State, North Carolina, Houston, and Texas Tech. Can you say both overrated? Someday their little house of cards will fall and I'll lord it over those whose loyalties are fair-weathered.
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 5:00:19 PM EDT
[#33]
Whatever, dork.  18 straight victories and a national championship.  What's funny is you can't handle it when OU wins, but that's all they seem to do lately.
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 5:05:22 PM EDT
[#34]
Whatever, dork.
View Quote

Just remember little man, I'm a [b][i]NIIIIICE[/i][/b] dork!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top