Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/5/2001 4:52:32 PM EDT
If a mall ninja loses to much face does he have to kill himself?
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 5:08:53 PM EDT
[#1]
To patrol the mall.
To stop horny teens from stealing condums.
To chace away skaters.
To hit on high school girls.
Is to be the Mall Ninja.
FOR GREAT JUSTICE !
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 5:10:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Any ninja which has been dishonored commits seppuku immediately. Mall Ninja likewise. Mall Ninja, of course, carry their katana for just this reason. Committing Hari Kiri with a SW5 would be difficult.

That's why, incidentally, the Mall Ninja are so dangerous. If they fail to keep the mall safe from shoplifters, rude people and hordes of heaviliy armed Neo-Nazis, their penalty is death. They don't risk failure.

Fear the ninja...  

Gecko45
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 5:24:09 PM EDT
[#3]
thanks for the quick reply Gecko45

ive been wondering that for a while
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 6:17:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

That's why, incidentally, the Mall Ninja are so dangerous. If they fail to keep the mall safe from shoplifters, rude people and hordes of heaviliy armed Neo-Nazis, their penalty is death. They don't risk failure.

Fear the ninja...  

Gecko45
View Quote

Do you work in/for a mall where an ar15.com range day is taking place..???......... [}:D]
[grenade]
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 6:26:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 6:30:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Do you work near a mall where an ar15.com range day is taking place..???......... [}:D]
[grenade]
View Quote

If anything on this board ever got archived beyond 30 days, it would be obvious that I know exactly what I'm talking about. Or, you can ask some of the long standing memebers about me. HKocher, SteyrAUG, DonR...

I know that of which I speak.

Gecko45
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 6:35:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Do you work in/for a mall near where an ar15.com range day is taking place..???......... [}:D]
[grenade]
View Quote

There fixed it. Sorry, I think like you spell when having a few.[beer]

Link Posted: 10/5/2001 6:51:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Fear the ninja...  

Gecko45
View Quote

Oh I do...Believe me I do...[}:)]
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 7:43:56 PM EDT
[#9]
When will the National Guard show up with M16s and 9mm at the malls?  We need more security!
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 7:49:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
When will the National Guard show up with M16s and 9mm at the malls?  We need more security!
View Quote

Like heck! The mall is the ONLY truly safe place these days! The security guards at your local mall are not the fat, aging, balding guys you see, but rather the unseen operators, lurking high above in the shadows of the rafters. These tactically proficient ops are the best in the world, why would we need the National Guard to back them up? If something goes seriously wrong in the mall, the NG's would need the backup from security, not the other way around.

Juggernaut
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top