Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/27/2001 7:15:46 PM EDT
I have an idea.

Why don't we all make some "special" ammo for all the piece of shit gangsters in our towns?!?

(make sure you make lots of 9mm)

We can take some weak brass that has been fired about 7 times. Charge it with the most and highest powder charge you can find. Top that with an extra hard crimp with some kind of extra strength bonding epoxy, ya know.. somethin special to make sure all that pressure builds up in the right place :)

Make it REAL shinny too. And maybe color the ammo... maybe black? Or Blue? And market them to the gangsters at "that Black talon shit" and some "mother fucking cop killers" bullets.

You can accept cash, crack or a dime bag as payment (to be thrown away.)

Just think of what a good deed you will be doing.

You will be taking stolen guns that are in the wrong hands off the streets, and well.. you'll be taking the hands with them. :)

We all know the kinds of results we can get.

[img]http://communities.prodigy.net/sportsrec/images/762d15.jpg[/img]

eeeeeeeh?!?!?!?! are ya with me?!?!

-Frank (the spank)
Link Posted: 2/27/2001 7:21:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like a good idea,but forgot the best color lets gold plate it.When do we srart on the custum loading.We can call it max power.
Link Posted: 2/27/2001 7:26:01 PM EDT
[#2]
I have no knowledge of high explosives, but do you think a pistol primer can ignite C4?
Link Posted: 2/27/2001 7:31:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/27/2001 7:33:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/27/2001 7:36:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Anyone remember under which topic the HomeBoy sites picture was under?? I have to show that to my girlfriend.
Link Posted: 2/27/2001 7:37:02 PM EDT
[#6]
C-4? ooooooooooooooooooooooooo BOY! That sounds REEEEEEEEEEEEEAL fun. We can re-load a few of these and have McUZI give them to his old crackhead friends. Just his little way to say he's sorry..... [:D]
Link Posted: 2/27/2001 7:37:57 PM EDT
[#7]
I like where you're goin' with this, her'es my idea, I've been trying to sell this for years:  "Throw-away Guns", you know, like the cameras!  Sell them in blister packs in inner city liquor markets, clusterpack 'em with Colt45 malt liquor, give a pack a KOOLs away with 'em, you get the idea.  Get 'em drunk, get 'em armed, get 'em outta here.  And before anyone brands me a racist, this would apply to all trash silly enough to avail themselves of the prize.  Put 'em in the trailer(cheap trailers)park markets, wherever.  Throwaway guns, an idea whose time has come.  And load 'em with Frank's special bullets.  Weekends will never be the same!!!
[pistol]

Link Posted: 2/27/2001 7:38:35 PM EDT
[#8]
1 well polished old case + 1 magnum primer + 147 gr Golden Saber (seated deep and super glued in), + 8 grs Bullseye = .........Poof!
Link Posted: 2/27/2001 7:45:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Dude, don't f--k with my chrome Lorcin, it cost me two rocks and a b-job from my baby's mamma.  

That shyt ain't funny!  
Link Posted: 2/27/2001 8:26:34 PM EDT
[#10]
The M1 is from: [url]http://communities.prodigy.net/sportsrec/gz-762d.html[/url]

Hmmmm.... "Frank's special ammo"

You guys are too kind [@:D]
Link Posted: 2/27/2001 8:39:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Didn't the DOD do this in Vietnam???? Replace cached ammo with round packed the C-4, boom.  Makes it hard to fight when you are worried about your AK blowing up.
Link Posted: 2/27/2001 9:12:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Yes gold.  Gangster fools seem to love gold.  They gold plate everything on their cars, shit they even gold plate their teeth.
Link Posted: 2/27/2001 9:21:23 PM EDT
[#13]
roberts,
This what your lookin for?

http://www.birdman.org

I couldnt get reply with qoute working, some server-side error.
Link Posted: 2/27/2001 10:35:37 PM EDT
[#14]
Then gold it is!

"Gold plated cop killers" is what we'll tell 'em!

hehehehehehehehe :)
Link Posted: 2/27/2001 10:57:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Hmmm, wonder what about 15 gr. of bullseye would do behind a 147 gr. fmj bullet??? probably take a good part of a hand off.
Link Posted: 2/27/2001 11:03:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Hey, you could even toss a grenade in the throw away pack, except cut the fuse down to 1 or 2 seconds!
Link Posted: 2/27/2001 11:30:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Is this the thread we sit around in our sheets and sing the star spangled banner?

Can we get just one more stereotype on this list of covert rascist propaganda?
Link Posted: 2/27/2001 11:51:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Anyone remember under which topic the HomeBoy sites picture was under?? I have to show that to my girlfriend.
View Quote

[url]http://birdman.org/images/hnsbig.jpg[/url]
Link Posted: 2/28/2001 12:00:17 AM EDT
[#19]
I'm puzzled CavVet,

At what point did anyone mention a certain "race"?

Now if YOU are implying only gangsters are of a certain "race" then well.. that's your problem.

Gangsters are all colors of the rainbow. And are also pieces of shit that do drive by's and rob stores and shoot people making a living anyways so they can be "hard".

Now I think it would be funny to spike some ammo so the next time a piece of shit in my town decides to drive by a place where kids play and spray and pray... the first shot will lodge in the barrel and the stolen gun will explode taking part of the assholes hand with it.

You want gun control? I call that gun control. :D
Link Posted: 2/28/2001 1:27:11 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 2/28/2001 2:15:17 AM EDT
[#21]
How about we teach them how to shoot? I think the problem would find it`s own solution.[frag]
Link Posted: 2/28/2001 2:27:29 AM EDT
[#22]
Like I said the first time.........COVERT....

DONT piss on my head and tell me its raining, ok?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top