Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/4/2001 9:14:27 PM EDT
Does anyone know of a money transfer place like PayPal,I need to wire money ASAP!!!!!!!

I can't use PayPal because they suck.

Link Posted: 10/4/2001 9:19:43 PM EDT
[#1]
There's a couple of them, but I'd say [url]http://www.c2it.com[/url] from Citibank looks to be gaining in popularity quite quickly.
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 11:11:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Well not only do you have to send from a service the receiver has to receive from a service.  So while you might not like PayPal it is the most widely accepted. So you will have to convince your receiver to accept Billy Joe Bob's speedy cash transaction service since you choose not to use the most widely acceptable
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 8:54:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Western union has been doing money transfers for, oh, the past hundred years or so.
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 9:21:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Western union has been doing money transfers for, oh, the past hundred years or so.
View Quote

Western Union also got hacked and my credit card number was stolen from them.  

Besides that their online system sucks.  I sent money to my brother using a credit card, it said money was sent.  I gave my brother the pickup info.  He went to pick it up but it wasn't there.  I found out the hard way that Western Union will call you back to make sure that you sent the money but they don't tell you that.  So if you aren't by the phone when they call, no money will be sent.  I made the payment and entered my home phone, then went to work.  My brother finally got a hold of me at work and told me to call them back to verify that I sent the money.  I called and Western Union put me on hold for 10 minutes only to have me state my name and say that I sent the money.  Then a couple hours after that my brother got the money I sent.  Western Union can kiss my @ss.
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 9:45:42 AM EDT
[#5]
[url]www.billpoint.com[/url]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top