Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
6/25/2017 7:35:25 PM
6/21/2017 8:25:40 PM
Posted: 10/4/2001 11:15:28 AM EDT
Me a Ribeye bloody rare. Cooked by me at home. If I go out for steak......usually Outback steakhouse or Saltgrass.
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 3:55:35 PM EDT
OUTBACK?!?!? UGGGGGGGGHHHH! Saltgrass is really good. If you live in Houston you gotta go to Saltgrass, Taste of Texas, or even Texas Land and Cattle for steak. Or better yet, go to Churassco's and get their South American steaks...they serve only with a butter knife, but you can use your fork. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! Outback served me AND my father-in-law something less than a ribeye when we ordered. We had the manager come over and look at the steaks and he said "Yeah, that's a ribeye." Well, since I ONLY order ribeye when out...I know a ribeye from looks and taste, it had neither. Sent it back and ordered ribs instead.
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 4:20:49 PM EDT
Luke's Steak Place! I love a filet mignon medium rare. Anything past medium is a crime in my opinion. Ever had it with pasta?, a nice change of pace.
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 4:41:37 PM EDT
Indian hills steakhouse Norman Ok. enuff said.
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 4:54:25 PM EDT
what was the quote from Woody Harrelson in that cowboy movie..."Knock it's horns off, wipes it's ass..."?
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 5:00:09 PM EDT
I don't eat steak I'm a vegan.
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 5:58:12 PM EDT
Vegan? All the more steak for us. You don't know what your missing. One of my girlfriends is a vegetarian, and every few months she still has to have a couple McDonald's cheeseburgers. She throws them up, but she still misses the taste.
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 6:36:31 PM EDT
Bloody RARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![dracula]!!!! I want MAD COW Diease
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 6:36:40 PM EDT
Yes, here in Texas we take our steaks pretty damn seriously! If I can't cook it at home, or have my brother cook it at his home, the Miz Hun and I like to go to: Texas Land & Cattle Company (smoked sirloin!) Saltgrass (T-bone or prime rib) Outback (prime rib) The great thing about Outback, however, is their 'Down Under Ritas'(excellent margarita)! Miz Hun always gets her steak well-done (which I've told her, and told her, is a big mistake!)except when it comes to the smoked sirloin at Texas Land & Cattle Co., which she orders medium! Me? Always medium rare, or as mein Grossvatter hat immer gesagt - "Blutig!" ('Bloody'). You know how damn bloodthirsty those damned Huns can be! Eric The(AndABakedPotatoWithALittleButterOnTheSide­!)Hun[>]:)]
Top Top