Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
3/20/2017 5:03:23 PM
Posted: 10/3/2001 10:24:28 PM EDT
Who makes a nice foregrip for the AR-15? I think thats what its called. Its the small that drops down verticly from the front heat shield. Also does anyone have one? How do you like it?
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 10:34:09 PM EDT
Knight's Armament has the best one, & DPMS also has a shorter version, which I have. Both require a rail to attach it, which you can get from Advanced Armament for use w/ standard ahndguards, or get yourself a RAS.
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 1:42:49 AM EDT
I personally aint fond of pending $300 just to have a foregrip. The RIS/RAS seems like it would be great if you had a ton of stuff to hang off your rifle but I tend to subscribe to the K.I.S.S. theory. The only decent looking foregrip I've seen that isn't an arm and a leg or some jenky thing that you attach to your barrel is here. [url]http://www.brpguns.com/foregrip.htm[/url] A decent looking grip that attaches to your handguard. GARRYOWEN also had a nice deal for I think 50 or 60 bucks that provides a foregrip and rail. Great for a tac light or laser if you want that. I think his site is [url]www.cavalryarms.com[/url]
Top Top