Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/3/2001 10:24:28 PM EDT
Who makes a nice foregrip for the AR-15?  I think thats what its called.  Its the small that drops down verticly from the front heat shield.  Also does anyone have one?  How do you like it?
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 10:34:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Knight's Armament has the best one, & DPMS also has a shorter version, which I have.  Both require a rail to attach it, which you can get from Advanced Armament for use w/ standard ahndguards, or get yourself a RAS.
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 1:42:49 AM EDT
[#2]
I personally aint fond of pending $300 just to have a foregrip. The RIS/RAS seems like it would be great if you had a ton of stuff to hang off your rifle but I tend to subscribe to the K.I.S.S. theory. The only decent looking foregrip I've seen that isn't an arm and a leg or some jenky thing that you attach to your barrel is here. [url]http://www.brpguns.com/foregrip.htm[/url] A decent looking grip that attaches to your handguard. GARRYOWEN also had a nice deal for I think 50 or 60 bucks that provides a foregrip and rail. Great for a tac light or laser if you want that. I think his site is [url]www.cavalryarms.com[/url]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top