Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/1/2001 8:31:18 AM EDT
She only stayed with me a few days, and in that short, sweet time, blew me through that flaming hoop of innocence like some circus clown out of a cannon.  
Dreaming that I was in free fall and about to impact I woke up in a sweat, shaking uncontrollably.  My head had slid down into one of two very large depressions in my mattress and I knew then that it was over.  She was gone.
I checked my wallet and my guns and felt a stab of shame, she wasn't like the others, the ones that  drifted in and out of my life like some eight foot loop of a grade B movie.  I stumbled outside into the cold clear night of reality and rummaged through the tar pits of my mind. Going over every detail of our short time together, searching for anything that I may have said or done to make her leave.  Did I give too much?  Too little?  I don't know, this is all too new for me.  
My dog started to bark at the full moon, so I joined him on the roof, both of us naked. The pain poured from us both with each eerie howl.
 In the distance I saw a faint glowing ember
bearing down on us with uncanny accuracy. It was my neighbor with his ever present Marlboro barely clinging to the stained corner of his lower lip.  We woke him up.  
I climbed down and asked him if her saw her leave.  Yeah, he saw her.  He said she looked looked happy as she walked past him mumbling about goats, perverted dwarves and finding some Turkish nipple armor for the next time.
There's always that next time, and they all come back.
So for now, I'll just sleep with my head in one of those large comforting depressions and wait for that next time to arrive.  
She'll be back when needed, it always happens that way with Kail_Kitten.
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 8:32:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Holden Caulfield meets Hunter S. Thompson...dude, seek professional help!
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 8:36:10 AM EDT
[#2]
That is incredible!!

The EXACT same thing JUST happened to me too!!

What are the odds of that?!?

The whole thing has turned the fluid surrounding my brain in to gasoline, and I hear nothing but the voice inside my head begging me to light the match.

Small world isn't it?
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 5:42:49 PM EDT
[#3]
You prolly spent too much time at AR15.com

Where does one buy turkish nipple armor, anyway...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top