Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Posted: 9/30/2001 4:44:20 PM EDT
I went to the range this afternoon and had to wait for a spot to open before I could shoot. As I sat behind the firing line, I noticed that the group of shooters in front of me not only had atrocious gun handling habits, but they also had sitting in their midst one of the fattest women I've ever seen. As I sat there wondering where she found her XXXXXXXL T-shirt, she turned around and... ...I saw that "she" was a guy! [shock] [puke] That was almost as scary as the way Humongo and friends were waving their muzzles around.
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 4:46:22 PM EDT
I'm pretty sure I've seen him/her at just about every gun show I've ever been to. Were you up or down wind? Wait, you must have been up wind or you probably wouldn't be able to remember this event.
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 4:46:45 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Renamed: I went to the range this afternoon and had to wait for a spot to open before I could shoot. As I sat behind the firing line, I noticed that the group of shooters in front of me not only had atrocious gun handling habits, but they also had sitting in their midst one of the fattest women I've ever seen. As I sat there wondering where she found her XXXXXXXL T-shirt, she turned around and... ...I saw that "she" was a guy! [shock] [puke] That was almost as scary as the way Humongo and friends were waving their muzzles around.
View Quote
I would have started barking range commands! Then I would have told that FAT fuck to "MOVE OUT!"
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 4:49:24 PM EDT
HOOOOWEEEEE! Git across that log an squeel like a pig, fat boy! Maybe he's just big boned.
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 5:17:00 PM EDT
Reminds me of the time I went to a concert and saw the most beautiful girl from behind. Nice ass and nice long blond hair in a pony tail. Well the girl turned around and had the most awesome mostache! I almost puked!
Top Top