Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/30/2001 3:13:23 PM EDT
I don't like the new Thompson clones with the 16" barrels, would love one with a 10.5" but ...
The Uzi or Mac-10 w/ a 16" seems *wrong* too.

What else is a really good, handi carbine for 45 auto. Is there anything like a M1 Carbine, or Camp Carbine in 45 auto. I know Ruger had some 9mm and .40 carbines right?

I know some of the pre-ban AR15s are ok in 14.5" + FH config, is the AR15 in .45 auto in post-ban good?

What other options are there?
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 3:41:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I have one of the Olympia .45 uppers that I've shot a lot.  Fairly accurate, fun, reliable with ball.  I do get a few failures to feed with my handloads, but they're intended for 1911's, and it may well be the loads fault.

Pat
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 4:28:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top