Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/29/2001 11:59:33 PM EDT
I go to a school that is 60%+ female in population here in Boston.  I was just at a party and was flirting with a rather attractive blonde.  Now, I am a senior and she nows this as a result of our conversation.  We go to exchange numbers and she tells me point blank that she won't call me; I have to call her because "honestly [she] won't think to call me."  I am presently single and have less than one year of school left, does this nitwit honestly expect me to put up with her crap when pretty blondes are a dime a dozen around here?  The weather report for Boston is "scattered ass" seven days a week.  Am I wrong not to call her?  I apologize in advance if this seems sexist to our female members, but I am a little intoxicated at the moment and would like another opinion.
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 12:06:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Read that again when you're sober...
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 12:07:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Yes, sort of...

You should call her, get some action, then not bother to call her again. [}:D]

[sex][smoke]

Link Posted: 9/30/2001 12:14:52 AM EDT
[#3]
I think I just figured it out.  Has anyone seen those Mug root beer commercials about being thick headed?  I think they could use me for their ad campaign.  It's a good thing I can laugh at my self.  [BD]
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 2:03:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Does estrigen = a lack of common sense?
View Quote

No but alcohol and testosterone are known to, especially in your case I think.

"Do what you will,
just don't inflict these dumb stories on us when you're drunk."
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 3:23:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 3:42:15 AM EDT
[#6]
I would call her first only if she calls you before that.  If you wait to call her she might never call before or after you do.    [>:/]
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 6:01:48 AM EDT
[#7]
The next time you have to submit a paper of some kind, work the word "estrigen" into it and see what happens to your grade!
[CENTER]A MIND IS A TERRIBLE THING![/CENTER]
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 10:44:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Be a sport...

Shoot the phone # on over to Imbroglio!

Link Posted: 9/30/2001 5:22:25 PM EDT
[#9]
HELL Shoot the phone # over to me.  I'm only 45min. from Boston.

BISHOP
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top