Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/29/2001 1:33:20 PM EDT
Three men, a Canadian, Osama Bin Laden and  President Bush are out walking  together one day. They come across a lantern  and a Genie pops out of it.  "I will give each of you one wish, that's three wishes total,"
says the  Genie.

The Canadian says, "I am a farmer, my dad was a farmer, and my son will  also farm. I want the land to be forever  fertile in Canada. "With a blink  of the Genie's eye, 'POOF' the land in Canada  was forever made fertile  for  farming.  

Osama Bin Laden was amazed, so he said, "I want a wall around  Afghanistan, so that no infidels can come into our precious state."  Again, with a blink of the Genie's eye, 'POOF' there was a huge wall around  
Afghanistan.

President Bush asks, "I'm very curious. Please  tell me more about this  wall." The Genie explains, "Well,
it's about 15,000 feet high, 500 feet thick and completely surrounds the country; nothing can get in or out-  virtually impenetrable."  "Very impressive" President Bush says, "Fill it with water."
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 1:58:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top