Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/29/2001 7:49:40 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 7:30:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

Yikes! Three times the number of people at the show and only half of the vendors!
Plenty of guns. About 1/2 the amount of ammo. No big price increases, the vendors just weren't there. Lots of guns being walked around, people are selling.

I bought a thousand 55gr bullets and some powder and left early. Guess I'll fire up the Dillon [%|]
View Quote

Would that happen to be the Summit County show?  I was wondering if it would be worth the trouble.  All I really need is some hollow points for the little lady's 30 carbine.
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 8:16:26 PM EDT
[#2]
I went up to the Kalamazoo show today.
I thought the prices were outrageous there.
I saw alot of lookers, but noone was buying rifles. Alot of people inquiring about pistols though, perhaps because of the new Mich. CCW. The one dealer was complaining really bad about not being able to sell anything all morning.
The ammo guys seem to be making a killing.
I couldn't even get in close enough to see what he had.
I ened up buying a $10 book on the USS Constitution and that was about it.
Kind of disappointing.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top