Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/29/2001 7:07:26 AM EDT
Has anyone had any experience (good or bad) with those aftermarket 10/22 mags?  You know the Eagles and Hotlips 25 -30 rounders.  Are they reliable? Or would it be better to use those adapters that connect 2 Ruger mags together end to end?  Thanks!   [argue]
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 7:08:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Wow!  Cool made it to 100!  [<]:)]
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 7:11:15 AM EDT
[#2]
The only hicap 1/22 mags I've had any really good luck with are the Butler Creek Hotlips 25 rounders. Prices seem to be around $60 ea nowadays. I paid about 1/6 that when I bought mine in 1993.
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 7:24:44 AM EDT
[#3]
ill agree with gus,

by far the best hi cap mags for the 10/22 are the butler creek hot lips mags. their easy to load and relyable.

i also own one of those smoke colored 50 round ramline mags. its quite a robust mag and well constructed (even for a ramline) but its not as easy to load as the hot lips are.

if you looking for hi caps the hot lips mags are the way to go
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 7:27:47 AM EDT
[#4]
all of the 25-30 rdrs i have played with functioned. avoid ramline. their is a small vital part the will break after a while. the biggest thing is just be careful with it, its not like a ar mag that can be replaced for 10 dollars. i broke my ramline and now im shit outta luck.
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 9:39:56 AM EDT
[#5]
What about the Butler Creek Steel lips?  how are they ?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top