Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/28/2001 11:12:45 PM EDT
sportsmans guide has them for 320, what are some opinions on the scope for my ar, or should i get the ior m2 tactical, i have a pso jon my ak  and i love it, but the ar is a totally different gun

[-=(_)=-] binny boy, here we come!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 11:03:38 AM EDT
[#1]
 I have a brand-new Leatherwood sporter on my savage which I paid about $315 for. I have only shot a few rounds out of this one in my Savage .FP 10 .308. I may mount it on my Colt AR because this is a replacement for the original which I Blew the front retical o-ring seal out of on the range. The original worked fine and the optics were real clear for the price. I!m just not comfortable in trusting it to the recoil and bipod use it gets. They replaced the scope free and I!m not sure its not my fault (took hand off handguard and hard bounced). If interested,would sell for 200 plus shipping so I can afford a Leopold. Contac me at [email protected]
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 6:42:46 PM EDT
[#2]
THANKS ILL KEEP YOU IN MIND, BUT LET ME DO A LITTLEMORE RESEARCH......

[-=(_)=-]BIN LADEN HERE WE COME!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 9:19:20 AM EDT
[#3]
i need more opinions, .......please!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top