Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/28/2001 4:17:05 PM EDT
I think not!What do you think?We must make these the BEST of times,if not for you,for someone you love.MARINE RECON KICKS ASS!
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 4:42:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Well......the world has certainly changed dramatically...........this you cannot deny, and there is little one can do about it......one thing though.....we still live in a land where a person can choose his lifestyle.................[:)]
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 4:58:42 PM EDT
[#2]
The world has not changed.  What happened last tuesday was a horrible symptom of a deep- rooted  ill that has been around along time.  We ignored the annoying pains to only find out now that we have cancer.  The good news is that we know what the enemy is (more or less) and we have powerful treatments and a new mentality to deal with it.  The sun was shining today, I went to the store, the range, work.  So in many ways, things havn't changed.  Actually, I have never been prouder to be an American.  I go to work with a new since of purpose to do "my small part"  I believe that america five years from now could resemble 1950's america in terms of politics, duty and personal responsibility.  Wouldn't that be nice?
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 5:05:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Wake up and smell the cofee............[smoke]
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 5:05:49 PM EDT
[#4]
I agree with Andy0. I think this will eventually have a positive influence on America. I sure hope the young folks take to this new found patriotism and national pride. That's something that has been missing for a long time!
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 5:11:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The world has not changed.  What happened last tuesday was a horrible symptom of a deep- rooted  ill that has been around along time.  We ignored the annoying pains to only find out now that we have cancer.  The good news is that we know what the enemy is (more or less) and we have powerful treatments and a new mentality to deal with it.  The sun was shining today, I went to the store, the range, work.  So in many ways, things havn't changed.  Actually, I have never been prouder to be an American.  I go to work with a new since of purpose to do "my small part"  I believe that america five years from now could resemble 1950's america in terms of politics, duty and personal responsibility.  Wouldn't that be nice?
View Quote

It would be nice if you liked the idea of living on the movie set, in the movie [u]Ed[/u].[puke] I find the '40s to be a decade with much more to admire than the '50s.  Of course, I wasn't even a twinkle in my daddy's eye,  during either of those two decades.[;)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top