Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/28/2001 4:11:15 PM EDT
Hey guys I found a rifle for sale the guy says the receiver Has E.A. on it.  Is this essential arms or could it be Eagle Arms.  The rifle is in preban config and he says he bought brand new like this from one of our local guns shops a long time ago. I need help finding out if its pre-ban or not.

thanks for any help
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 4:21:20 PM EDT
[#1]
E.A. is Essential Arms of Krotz Springs, LA. All are pre-ban, they went under about the time of the ban, and were selling off all products. I used to own one, pretty good. They produced Bushmasters early lowers until BM got into the business. They do not rate high prices, as the upper can be mystery meat kinda uppers. All I am aware of them actually producing are lowers and alum. coll. stocks.
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 6:04:44 PM EDT
[#2]
btt
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 11:04:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Hey guys I found a rifle for sale the guy says the receiver Has E.A. on it.  Is this essential arms or could it be Eagle Arms.  The rifle is in preban config and he says he bought brand new like this from one of our local guns shops a long time ago. I need help finding out if its pre-ban or not.

thanks for any help
View Quote

As far as I know, all Eagle Arms rifles/lowers have "Eagle Arms" on them, not "E.A.".
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top