Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
6/21/2017 8:25:40 PM
Posted: 9/28/2001 1:37:30 PM EDT
Just curious what kind of AK are Osama and his band of scumbags using. After looking at these news clips over and over of Osama target shooting I became curious. Hicap out
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 1:39:37 PM EDT
Originally Posted By hicap: Just curious what kind of AK are Osama and his band of scumbags using. After looking at these news clips over and over of Osama target shooting I became curious. Hicap out
View Quote
appears to be an AKS-74. too bad i cant confiscate it from him [:D]
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 1:44:31 PM EDT
Allthough I don't know what kind he has specifically, I heard, on the news, that he took it off a dead russian soldier he killed in hand-to-hand quite a while ago, and has kept it with him for good luck ever since. The news said it, so it must be true.
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 1:47:30 PM EDT
Post from libertarian -
too bad i cant confiscate it from him
View Quote
You really mean take it off his dead body, don't you??!! Eric The(OrPryItFromHisDeadFingers?)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 1:48:20 PM EDT
Nah, doesn't look like the type to do his own killing. Took it from a dead USSR soldier perhaps, but not his kill. Hand to hand combat, if you let it come that far you're one lousy shot.
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 1:55:44 PM EDT
The AK74SU "Krinkov" is a nasty little device. I want one! Basically it's a very short barreled AK74. The muzzle attachment serves to reduce flash, reduce blast, and increase backpressure to ensure cycling. [URL]http://www.sturmgewehr.com/pics/posts/40.shtml[/URL]
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 1:58:48 PM EDT
Originally Posted By EricTheHun: Post from libertarian -
too bad i cant confiscate it from him
View Quote
You really mean take it off his dead body, don't you??!! Eric The(OrPryItFromHisDeadFingers?)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote
what else comes after confiscation of arms? too bad they did'nt have AUG's for a battle field pick-up. i'd by my own plane ticket over there if they allowed battle field pick-ups as payment. [:D] "say that's a nice rifle" -lib [}:D]
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 2:09:49 PM EDT
Looks like a "real live" Krinkov to me too. Now about that friggin Bakelite phallic symbol sticking out of it - 40 rounds?
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 2:16:25 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 2:43:16 PM EDT
The one Osama is always seen with is an AKS 74. It has a 45rd mag in it. It was supposedly taken from a dead Russian General in the war. The one he shoots it an AK-47. By the curve of the mag, it takes 7.62's, not 5.45's. It appears to be an AK-74, but looking at the recoil it has, its either a 7.62 or Osama is just a puny little bitch or both (most likely both).
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 3:26:27 PM EDT
The target shooting one looks like a Chinese side folder AK-47 type 56-2 with the redish plastic hand guards and grip and slant brake.....
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 3:30:14 PM EDT
but looking at the recoil it has, its either a 7.62 or Osama is just a puny little bitch or both (most likely both).
View Quote
His FBI file says he is 6'4"-6'6" 160lbs. So to answer your question, yes he is an anorexic, puny, malnourished little bitch.
Top Top