Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 11:27:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Gentlemen, (and Ladies!)
I have recieved an email from John Ladurini of High Velocity Ltd. He has notified me that he will be in attendance and is going to bring several of his class three arms along. This is really turning into quite the deal! I am looking foreward to seeing all the fun equip. that will be present!!

-Chopperdave
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 11:41:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Wow, I have also recieved confirm that a few more will be there.

Just be sure  you have all appropriate paperwork you possibly may need, this is Iowa and may shock the local law if they are outgunned hahaha

Also as a reminder we will have the young Ikes coming out around 1:00 for their scheduled .22 shoot. So show up early to get plenty of time in and please be respectfull, helpfull and show good practices for any little ones are around.

A roll of saftey "tape" would be good if anyone has some so we can block off certain areas and make definate "lines"

See ya all then

IAJack

Link Posted: 10/5/2001 3:08:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 6:33:21 PM EDT
[#4]
"The shoot is at the Oskaloosa Izzac Walton Club. Osky is 60 Mi SE of Des Moines on the new Hwy 164 4-lane bypass. Take the first Oskaloosa Exit, head east towards "all services" or the downtown area."

Should I take 164  to be 163?  and are your directions as if coming from Des Moines?
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 7:01:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah, I believe it is 163. Directs. also I believe are from DSM....
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 7:07:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Yes Grin, the Directions are as if coming from Des Moines. I fricked them up a bit, the 4 lane by-pass is 163 The Club is approx 4 min EAST of Oskaloosa on HWY92

call if problems, 641-672-1014
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 7:15:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Last minute readers, dress warm, supposed to only be 57 here tommorow and will be chilly in the morn for sure

Later all

IAJack
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 7:17:10 PM EDT
[#8]
I wish I could come but have to work till 2 every Sat. [:(]  Have fun and take lots of Pics. [sniper]
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 8:08:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Well about the time things look bleak for me.... it looks like I [b]WILL[/b] be in attendance tomorrow! [bounce] [bounce] [bounce] Milldude
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top