Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/27/2001 6:05:55 AM EDT
[url]http://www.keepandbeararms.com/information/XcIBViewItem.asp?ID=2507[/url]
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 6:36:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Having just taken four-day practical rifle at Front Sight, I would vote for Front Sight.  However, the government sees another government agency as the only solution and to hell with the private sector, so I am sure the FBI would have the inside track if the "arming pilots" idea ever goes anywhere.
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 7:45:01 AM EDT
[#2]
  I was at Frontsight yesterday and am an Airline pilot and totally agree that I would rather be trained by Frontsight, (especially for free) [:D] than any Govt. agency.  Dr. Piazza has a lobbyist in Washington trying to add the option of private training for pilots into the bill as we speak. I think Frontsight could train myself and other pilots better and in a shorter time than any other school or Federal Agency and probably at a much lower cost. They have world class facilities and a great staff.   As an off topic side note. If you haven't done the free SMG shoot out there, you should make every effort to do so. Its a great time and an even  better deal.
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 10:06:31 AM EDT
[#3]
I haven't taken an FBI course so I don't know what the training is like. However, it'd have to be incredible to exceed what I believe Front Sight can offer. Plus, Front Sight offered to train pilots (who provide proof of authorization from their airline) free of charge! Don't know if that offer still holds, but that's a darned generous one. Maybe the politicians simply wouldn't believe someone would do that--or that free training would be any good.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top