Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/26/2001 7:48:05 PM EDT
To my brothers up north....Hang on to your hats boys, Mikey is on his way.  I'll be hitting Toronto at around 9pm tomorrow night and the wedding of the century will be on the 7th.  Hope to be able to connect with some of you while I am there for the next 3 weeks, And Striker......you have a place on the white (see non East Indian) side of the temple.  
hugs and kisses to all
The white Sikh
Link Posted: 9/26/2001 8:58:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Where the Hell have you been Mike? I sent you a link to my site and you never replied. You bitch.[;)]
Link Posted: 9/26/2001 11:13:13 PM EDT
[#2]
OG!!!!!!!!! you old bastard, How the hell are you?!?!?! I have been to far off places in my mind, and they scared the hell out of me so I came back.  To be honest I went through a period of figuring out who I was and I found out that I really wasn't that asshole that most on here hated.  When did you send me the link??? send it again, and I will check it out.  It's good to see your still alive and kickin my old pal and former online FTO.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top