Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
3/20/2017 5:03:23 PM
Posted: 9/26/2001 12:59:28 PM EDT
[mush[>Q]] My wife and I are sitting on the couch together with our seven month old son just having some 'family time.' He is having fun climbing on us and babbling away with his baby talk. All of a sudden, he turns, looks at me, and says "da da." Yup, you guessed it, [>(][>(][>(][>(][>(][>(][>(] Some of you out there are fortunate enough to know what I'm talking about. Really puts it all into perspective... Sorry for the interruption of hostilities![:D] [/mush[>Q]]
Link Posted: 9/26/2001 2:38:58 PM EDT
Nothing like a lil' [0:)]to make everything worth while! You go Dad![^]
Link Posted: 9/26/2001 2:44:06 PM EDT
YEsssss and that folks is exactly what it is all about!!
Link Posted: 9/26/2001 3:06:52 PM EDT
God Bless and Good Luck, da-da!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/26/2001 3:19:29 PM EDT
what is your training secret? I can't seem to extract any more than an "uh ohh", or a "ugggrrr", out of the little tyke
Link Posted: 9/26/2001 3:25:20 PM EDT
Nothing like a kid to put it all into perspective. My sons first words were "tankuu" (thank you). He's two and a half now, and I can't seem to shut him up [:D]. No matter how bad the day is, he always makes it cool when I get home with a "daddy daddy daddy!!". Nothing else in this world is that unconditional.
Link Posted: 9/26/2001 3:33:39 PM EDT
I know what you mean, my man. My kids are now seven and four. It only gets better! My 7 yr old thinks he's seventeen, and should be afforded all rights and priviledges as such. The 4 yr old should be finishing her doctoral thesis in astrophysics this weekend. This all reminds me of the old joke about kids: You spend their first year trying to get them to walk and talk; After that, you just wish that they would sit down and shut up! Semper Fidelis, Dave
Top Top