Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Posted: 9/26/2001 4:37:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/26/2001 4:54:35 AM EDT by alexanderredhook]
Has anyone used Chestnut Ridge for their ammunition needs? [url]www.chestnutridge.com[/url] Seems like they are a little on the expensive side but they do not require you to send in a copy of your drivers license. How is their service? Do they send their product out in an orderly manner or do they take their time? Thanks, Alex
Link Posted: 11/25/2001 9:56:24 PM EDT
Originally Posted By alexanderredhook: Has anyone used Chestnut Ridge for their ammunition needs? [url]www.chestnutridge.com[/url] Seems like they are a little on the expensive side but they do not require you to send in a copy of your drivers license. How is their service? Do they send their product out in an orderly manner or do they take their time? Thanks, Alex
View Quote
I purchased AR magazines from them and had no problems, shipped the next day.
Link Posted: 11/25/2001 10:14:12 PM EDT
After I posted this I ordered a bunch of IMI M855 and had great results. I would definetly order from them again. Alex
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 10:36:47 AM EDT
Originally Posted By alexanderredhook: Has anyone used Chestnut Ridge for their ammunition needs? [url]www.chestnutridge.com[/url] Seems like they are a little on the expensive side but they do not require you to send in a copy of your drivers license. How is their service? Do they send their product out in an orderly manner or do they take their time? Thanks, Alex
View Quote
I only live about 3 hours away from them and I just ordered more USGI mags, tracer ammo, armor piercing ammo, and SA battlepacks of .223 and I received the order the next day. So I would rate their service a 10 out of 10.
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 12:04:25 PM EDT
Has anybody ordered parts from these guys? I need to order a bunch of small parts for a rifle I'm trying to build up and it's between them and Armscorp - Fulton has great customer service but a bit pricey...
Top Top