Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/25/2001 7:42:34 PM EDT
Does anyone own one these for a their 1911?  I was considering buying one.
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 8:22:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't own one--yet.  But I have heard nothing but good things about them, and I have been trying to get ahold of Allan Yoast (he is one of the resellers of MS holsters) for over a week now.  Once I do, I will be ordering one.
Link Posted: 9/26/2001 4:12:26 PM EDT
[#2]
I will be doing the same.

Scott

Link Posted: 9/26/2001 4:22:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Don't own one--yet.  But I have heard nothing but good things about them, and I have been trying to get ahold of Allan Yoast (he is one of the resellers of MS holsters) for over a week now.  Once I do, I will be ordering one.
View Quote

Do you have an email for him? I've decided on a Milt Sparks too.
Link Posted: 9/26/2001 6:00:00 PM EDT
[#4]
I've got one for my Kahr P9.  It's a great holster, but it does collapse when the gun is withdrawn.  You have to practice to get it back in one-handed.  I think I like the Summer Special better- it's what I use for my 1911.
Link Posted: 9/26/2001 6:03:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Not only is Milt Sparks stuff first rate, but owner Tony K is just about the nicest guy on the planet! Give him some business!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top