Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2001 1:00:28 PM EDT
If I did will somone show me the link.  I have been waiting for weeks.  Does it compare to the Ryans Steakhouse Story?  I hope so I need a good laugh.
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 1:07:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 1:11:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks Big Bear.  I hope that this damn thing will be coming soon, I need a good laugh!
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 6:55:08 PM EDT
[#3]
There is no real story.  This is just an attempt to get as many responses as possible.
Link Posted: 9/26/2001 7:56:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Is that confirmed.  That there is no story.  This is worse than the day I found out that there is no Santa Claus.
Link Posted: 9/26/2001 8:36:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Is that confirmed.  That there is no story.  This is worse than the day I found out that there is no Santa Claus.
View Quote

What do you mean there is no Santa Claus?[>(] Remember, Christmas is just around the corner.
If you ain't careful, you might wind up on the naughty list.[:)]
Link Posted: 9/26/2001 11:26:51 AM EDT
[#6]
I think I have already been put on Santas naughty list.  I have lied to my wife 5 times this year.  " No Honey, I already had this one (gun)  Just put a new (fill in the blank with some random part that would change the appearance of the original gun)  on it"  I don't know how much longer this can go on without getting caught.  Sorry Santa
Link Posted: 9/26/2001 9:03:32 PM EDT
[#7]
There [b]IS[/b] a story.
It just frustrates the hell out of me every time I think about it. I've attempted at least 10 different times to start typing it, but I get so pissed that I need to go outside and take a breather.

It'll be told. You guys have been very patient, and you'll get your story. Don't expect a Ryan's Steakhouse story, though.
Mine's real.[:)]
Link Posted: 9/26/2001 9:08:14 PM EDT
[#8]
drink some beer, then type it...
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 8:13:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Treetop
If you could only understand the mental anguish that you are putting your fellow board members through.  We are here for you and will help you with the psychological pain that this event has caused you.  We hate to see any of our brothers in distress.  We need this story, we want this story.   Please do it for AR15.COM, do it for your country.  United We stand and Divided we fall.  So suck it up and type the damn story.  We are tired of Waiting! [:)]  
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 9:42:32 AM EDT
[#10]
Not again...
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 9:45:10 AM EDT
[#11]
[sleep]
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 1:04:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 2:13:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Treetop, telling us about it will be cathartic.

You will feel better once you get it out there.
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 6:19:10 PM EDT
[#14]
TREETOP you need to let it go.  THEN and only then will you be able to move on and start to forget it.

BISHOP
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 7:58:17 AM EDT
[#15]
Treetop
I have a B.S. in Psychology.  I will not charge you for the counseling session.  It sounds like you have some inner anger that you need to set free.  Let the words flow, you will feel separated from this nagging event.  You will be able to move on in your life.  Plus you won't have a shitload of people bugging you to type the damn story.   [o:)]  
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 11:32:38 AM EDT
[#16]
Ryan's Steakhouse? What's up with that?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top