Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/25/2001 7:58:33 AM EDT
Yesterday my son and I went out shooting to try out his new Bushmaster. Beautyful gun, flawless performance. Anyway, my older son and a friend came out a little later in the afternoon. His friend had never fired a gun in his life. So we took this opportunity to introduce him to the world of AR's. After a safety brief and shooting instructions we let him do. He hit the swinging soda can on the 3rd shot and I have never seen a 20 something young man smile so much. He said that he was in love. He also shot my Mini-14, a .22 and my sons HK USP40. Now he wants to take the gun safety class. He is fired up after a great day of shooting. He also really liked the two foot muzzle flash the the AR produced. It was after sunset when we finished.
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 8:00:05 AM EDT
[#1]
If only each one of us could do this once a week...
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 8:15:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top