Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/21/2001 5:15:03 PM EDT
Ever "done" somebody that works for you on the job ?  [?]
Link Posted: 1/21/2001 5:23:59 PM EDT
[#1]
No.

Bu there are two married co-workers that I wouldn't hesitate a second to %^&*!!!!

Link Posted: 1/21/2001 5:24:36 PM EDT
[#2]
In a bank, in the vault [sex]
Link Posted: 1/21/2001 5:27:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Too bad William Clinton wasn't on this board.  He could answer in the positive.
Link Posted: 1/21/2001 5:28:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Yes, once.  New girls from other office,someone had to show the girl around town.  One thing lead to another.  
Link Posted: 1/21/2001 5:45:07 PM EDT
[#5]
 In the walk in cooler   BBBRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                 [^]
Link Posted: 1/21/2001 6:26:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Yes. on 3 different jobs.
Dated one girl when I was on Active military. We really did not work with each other. She was in a different division. Same company though. She got stationed in WA so we lost touch.

I worked as a supervisor at a market research firm and dated one who worked for me. That was a mess after the break up. I quit that job. It was only part time anyway.

2 years ago I dated a girl in the same dept as me. Pshyco woman. She did not want anyone to know at work, but always got pissed cause I wasn't paying any attention to her during work. Real clingy too. I broke up with her when I left the company.
Link Posted: 1/21/2001 6:34:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Dated the accountant of a wholesale grocery cash n carry way back when I was younger lad. She's a hottie !

Ended up marrying her.  We have two kids and another one on the way.

She likes to shoot - has her own SIG P232 in stainless, but prefers my SIG229 .40

That little P232 has quite the painful recoil due to the direct blowback engineering.

Maybe will trade it in and get her a Glock 26.

Link Posted: 1/21/2001 8:04:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Yep [8D] It was great while it lasted, but when ended, the whole thing was a nightmare.

With right hand raised,

I will never, ever, do that again, so help me Armalite!
Link Posted: 1/21/2001 8:52:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/21/2001 8:57:46 PM EDT
[#10]
does the bosses doughter count??? maried her and still happy about it
Link Posted: 1/21/2001 10:26:00 PM EDT
[#11]
"Dated"? Not really, but there was a real cutie, probably an "8" who I worked with in Seattle. What do you know....she confided in me that she LOVED giving oral sex more than anything. For 2 weeks I'd get emails through out the day about her "craving".

Finally, she emailed a few pics she found on the net of what she considered "good technique". I was forced to agree. We spent the next 3 months working together and literally 3 times a week, we'ld take a coffee break together down in the building basement area, where she refined her craft to perfection, on her knees, in a small room behind the service entrance(no pun intended). She ended up moving jobs and going to Texas. Still trying to figure out a way to exchange my current dental plan with that sort of arrangement again.

Like I said, wouldn't call it "dating", but it seemed to fit the thread.
Link Posted: 1/21/2001 11:25:10 PM EDT
[#12]
In graduate school, I ended up teaching a class for third year pre-med students. They were willing to do almost anything for good grades. One gal was willing to do even more. [:)]

Alas, I resisted, as it would have been a severely career-limiting move.

Link Posted: 1/22/2001 3:35:05 AM EDT
[#13]
The question isn't "have" you done somebody at work, but "are" you doing somebody at work! [sex]  [:D]
Link Posted: 1/22/2001 5:45:35 AM EDT
[#14]
Yes.  It was always a mess.
Link Posted: 1/22/2001 6:09:03 AM EDT
[#15]
Actually the question reads Are you doing an employee of yours, ie somebody who works [u]for[/u] you, not just with you.
Link Posted: 1/22/2001 6:10:51 AM EDT
[#16]
So since I am the boss and an employee, yes I had sex with an employee.[:)]
Link Posted: 1/22/2001 7:13:50 AM EDT
[#17]
Co-worker, yes.  Subordinate, no.
Link Posted: 1/22/2001 7:34:14 AM EDT
[#18]
I used to work on a dairy farm.[:)]
Link Posted: 1/22/2001 7:50:06 AM EDT
[#19]
One of life's little lessons:

Don't dip your pen in the company ink.

Arock out.
Link Posted: 1/22/2001 7:54:29 AM EDT
[#20]
And this is no shit either.

I used to date my bosses daughter. He was the assistant manager where I worked, and I was banging the sh't out of his pretty little blonde daughter around his back.

He found out, and was cool with it, and when we broke up, he was even nicer to me than b4!

Go f'ckin figure!?!?!
Link Posted: 1/22/2001 7:56:54 AM EDT
[#21]
Would'nt that be prostitution?  If your paid employee had sex with you.  I mean everyone knows that when a 20 year old Girl sleeps with a 45ish year old man at work she's not interested in the love or the sex for that matter.  You know what she really wants is to advance.  Now don't flame me I don't mean to offend nobody, but a lot of the time this is true.
Link Posted: 1/22/2001 8:20:42 AM EDT
[#22]
And how!

I had great sex at the office for about 4 months.

And how! Hubba Hubba. Va va va voom!

I don't think that there was an office, desk, water cooler, company car, closet, staircase, chair, couch, rug, elevator...that didn't double as a place to "interface".

Ahh..those were the days..and the nights were cool too. [sex]
Link Posted: 1/22/2001 8:57:46 AM EDT
[#23]
Actually the question reads Are you doing an employee of yours, ie somebody who works [u]for[/u] you, not just with you.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/22/2001 11:14:33 AM EDT
[#24]
Does office [i]equipment[/i] count?
Link Posted: 1/22/2001 11:19:15 AM EDT
[#25]
No
Link Posted: 1/22/2001 12:16:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Don't $hit where you eat. Take it somewhere's else and it don't get UGLY that way [:D]

Dan
Link Posted: 1/22/2001 2:32:07 PM EDT
[#27]
Amen to that Dan!  Guys, don't mess with the company store!  A little bit of pleasure is not worth the days, weeks, months, even years of pain it could cause afterwards.  Women can be vindictive.  With a word they can completely destroy your reputation and your career.  
Link Posted: 1/22/2001 8:29:35 PM EDT
[#28]
Ok let me see 1 2 3 4 5 6, I think that was all.  I wanted to get hitched to one of them, which didn't work out.  Oh are we talking banging or dating.  

I banged one for over 13 years, need I say she was quite good at what whe did.  At one time 4 of them worked together and would compare notes.  It did get to be quite awkward at times.  What's the old saying about not getting your pussy where you get your paycheck?  It caused me many headaches but I'm weak and I'd probably bang each one in turn just as I did before.  [:)]

And if I hadn't have done it one of my co-workers would have.  Some of them were fantastic some were not.  But you never know till you try.  Anyhow I always looked at it like when I was in the service and was told you never turn down a benie cause you never know when the next one might come along.
Link Posted: 1/22/2001 10:28:09 PM EDT
[#29]
NO
Link Posted: 1/23/2001 8:33:49 AM EDT
[#30]
A) There are 795 women on my shift.

B) All but 4 are black.

C) The most effective birth control device ever devised is a hairy legged black women in panty hose.

Does that answer your question?
Link Posted: 1/23/2001 4:25:05 PM EDT
[#31]
Don't do it! Things may be great for awhile but 99% of the time it ends and then you still have to face them at work.
Link Posted: 1/23/2001 4:37:32 PM EDT
[#32]
I once had a girl working for me, you know the type, blonde, green eyes, built like a BSH....anyway I was married at the time and she was envolved but after I became divorced and she became un-envolved (and fired consequently) we had a real good time every chance we got.

Thats as close as I ever got.

Given the chance I'd have done her when I was married but that never came up.

[sex]
[sex]
[sex]

I should clarify that I was miserable in my marriage at that time and that I knew my wife was cheating....divorce was emminent
Link Posted: 1/23/2001 5:02:35 PM EDT
[#33]
no
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top