Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/23/2001 5:38:05 PM EDT
Ok guys need some help here.  A month or so ago on ESPN there was an event called the Outdoor games.  One of the events was a .22 rimfire game they called dueling plates.  It was a man on man competition using .22 rimfires.

Each player had to shoot his own array of falling plates and then each had to shoot a large plate with 4 or so small flipping targets.  they flipped from one hole to the other ( so there are 8 holes total ) if the holes are red you did not get a point, if they are flipped to the white side you got a point.  Thus you could shoot your own targets to white by shooting yours when they showed red, and or you could turn the other guys targets red.  
I emailed ESPN to ask for details on the game but they have not gotten back to me.
Basically I am looking for instructions/diagrams for the targets as well as rules for the game...

Any help would be appreciated.

Stormbringer.

Link Posted: 9/24/2001 6:32:51 AM EDT
[#1]
hmmm that did not work to well the first time.....lets give here one more go.

After that I will make up my own rules patent the game and make MILLIONS!!!

Link Posted: 9/24/2001 6:41:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Look here

http://www.mgmtargets.com/
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 10:33:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the link FreeAmerican.  They do not have what I am looking for but it does give me some more ideas for my IPSC section.

I guess I am just going to have to work from scratch.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top