Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
6/21/2017 8:25:40 PM
Posted: 9/23/2001 5:38:05 PM EDT
Ok guys need some help here. A month or so ago on ESPN there was an event called the Outdoor games. One of the events was a .22 rimfire game they called dueling plates. It was a man on man competition using .22 rimfires. Each player had to shoot his own array of falling plates and then each had to shoot a large plate with 4 or so small flipping targets. they flipped from one hole to the other ( so there are 8 holes total ) if the holes are red you did not get a point, if they are flipped to the white side you got a point. Thus you could shoot your own targets to white by shooting yours when they showed red, and or you could turn the other guys targets red. I emailed ESPN to ask for details on the game but they have not gotten back to me. Basically I am looking for instructions/diagrams for the targets as well as rules for the game... Any help would be appreciated. Stormbringer.
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 6:32:51 AM EDT
hmmm that did not work to well the first time.....lets give here one more go. After that I will make up my own rules patent the game and make MILLIONS!!!
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 6:41:59 AM EDT
Look here http://www.mgmtargets.com/
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 10:33:11 AM EDT
Thanks for the link FreeAmerican. They do not have what I am looking for but it does give me some more ideas for my IPSC section. I guess I am just going to have to work from scratch.
Top Top