Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/23/2001 1:25:40 PM EDT
As you may have noticed, I wrote in a earlier post that I'm cosidering buying a FAL (DSA if I get the chance).

Read about the M96, and seems to be a nice weapon.

Comments anyone?

Thanks!

Max [flame]
Link Posted: 9/23/2001 1:59:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Keep in mind the Robinson Armament M96 is a [b].223[/b] rifle, and the FAL is a [b].308[/b].

The M96 is very well balanced for me, and it seems extremely reliable. It uses standard AR magazines, and the configuration is flexible, with even a belt-fed version supposedly coming out shortly.[8D] The gas system is adjustable, which is also a plus.
I like the M96, and I hope to eventually get one for myself.
Link Posted: 9/23/2001 2:32:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Maximus,

I'm currently selling my DSA 58 carbine.  Less than 25 rounds through it.  If interested, email me.

Steve

PS:  Go with the .308 [;)]
Link Posted: 9/23/2001 2:45:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
As you may have noticed, I wrote in a earlier post that I'm cosidering buying a FAL (DSA if I get the chance).

Read about the M96, and seems to be a nice weapon.

Comments anyone?

Thanks!

Max [flame]
View Quote

I love mine, great rifle.  I would recommend it.
Link Posted: 9/23/2001 3:28:21 PM EDT
[#4]
I really like mine.  Its a nice addition to a family of AR's.  Additionally, the mag compatability is great...One less mag type to deal with.--Now you'll just have to buy more AR mags!!!

The FAL is great too.  I would recommend both, but I just depends on which you would really want.

fuatos

PS--I did a review on the M96, search my name and it will likely give you a couple of long threads with many peoples comments.
Link Posted: 9/23/2001 3:32:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Get a G3, HK91, or CETME instead.
Link Posted: 9/23/2001 3:40:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Go with a Bushmaster or Rock River if you need a AR15. Stay away from Calvery Arms.
Link Posted: 9/23/2001 3:50:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/23/2001 4:03:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Stay away from Calvery Arms.
View Quote

Why?
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 1:02:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Yes, please advise why I should stay away from Cavalry arms?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 1:27:45 AM EDT
[#10]
I've heard nothing but good information concerning Calvary Arms.  

If one person alone comes online bitching about cav-arms... then we've got a troll on our hands.

If you've got a beef with them.... state it.  Let us hear.  Otherwise, you will always be nothing but a troll to me and those like me.

Side note:... the M96 is believed to be one of the "best" most reliable .223 vs accurate type firearms available by many.  

The Cav arms one piece lower is unique and different... yet is considered superior to many as well.  

Tell us your problems with it (and/or cav arms) so we can determine for ourselves... or we consider you a troll.
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 2:48:07 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Go with a Bushmaster or Rock River if you need a AR15. Stay away from Calvery Arms.
View Quote

[b] I also would like to hear "WHY".[/b]

Unless you come up with some serious specifics
you will certainly be labled at a TROLL.

Which I am thinking is the case or you would have stated some facts along with your unfounded charges.

I have yet to meet anyone who worked harder for my $$ than [b]Cavalry Arms[/b].

You can't even spell their name right. WTF.

Well Mouser Man?? We are waiting.

Put Up or Shut up.

Max, I think you will find that They DO have a good reputation and quite a following around here.
And that is a fact!!!

Del
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 8:39:49 AM EDT
[#12]
btt [puke]
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 8:52:27 AM EDT
[#13]
cav arms = good people and good service.
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 10:31:33 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 10:34:21 AM EDT
[#15]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top