Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2001 2:32:28 PM EDT
This just sucks....  

TIME Exclusive: Bio-Warfare Planned / Cropduster Manual Discovered in Suspected Terrorist Hideout

[url]www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,175951,00.html[/url]

Link Posted: 9/22/2001 2:49:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Man, how do you shoot down a plane carrying Bio Weapons ? How do you do it safely ? I would guess a big ass missle that would burn up any toxins ?
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 2:52:13 PM EDT
[#2]
That's pretty damn scary... I guess they succeeded in their mission.  They have us worried about the possibilities.

[img]http://a740.g.akamai.net/f/740/606/1d/image.pathfinder.com/time/daily/2001/0109/duster0922.jpg[/img]

Kiwi
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 2:58:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Now, how long will it be before they start rounding up Arabs like the Japanese in WW2?

Anyone who thinks this is over is on drugs.
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 3:05:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Now, how long will it be before they start rounding up Arabs like the Japanese in WW2?

Anyone who thinks this is over is on drugs.
View Quote

I have NO PROBLEM with setting up internment camps for the NON-Citizen Arabs currently residing in this country.

The citizens should be left alone and simply monitored.

This is NUTS!  
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 3:16:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 3:55:31 PM EDT
[#6]
And some people still think we don't have the right to nuke them.
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 5:03:17 PM EDT
[#7]
I don't think we should nuke them yet.  There would be lot of problems to solve with other countries that would be affected.   I think we should stay conventional for as long as possible.

However, once they go NBC, then they have opened up pandoras box!  At this point, I would revert to most of the middle east becomes unihabitable for the next 40,000 years.  The rest goes to Isreal.

I for one hope they won't go NBC, for fear of entirely whiping out their people.
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 5:09:26 PM EDT
[#8]
That is damn scary!

Time to put on the high yeld warheads on some model rockets and sit up on my roof[peep]with the wires in hand.
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 5:43:59 PM EDT
[#9]
During the Gulf War, the Isrealis wanted to Nuke Iraq. America told them there were only 3 situations where Isreal should use Nukes. They were If Isreal was attacked in a:

[red]N[/red]uclear Attack
[red]B[/red]iological Attack
or
[red]C[/red]hemical Attack

What do you think America will do. We authorized Isreal to Nuke in such as scenario so why wouldn't we.
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 6:22:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Come on, just give a small taste of the good stuff.

[img]http://www.fas.org/nuke/guide/usa/slbm/pg63l.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 6:30:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Dont think  that air delivery is the only option. Several of the suspects or those on the planes (dont remember which) had or have CDL's. An 18 wheeler tanker truck under the right conditions could be just as deadly, say a traffic jam in almost any major city anywhere.

I fear a chemical attack as much as anything. There is almost no defense and your at the mercy of the weather as far as dispersal. Just a thought.
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 8:07:28 PM EDT
[#12]
I wouldn't even think of giving out any ideas on delivery systems here on this Forum.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top