Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2001 12:33:57 PM EDT
The pictures of 100's of Afghans fleeing their cities kinda makes me laugh. I know that some of them don't side with the Taliban but fuck it.... If the world wants to call the United States a Bully that's fine. See what happens when you make a bully flinch? Ya get you ass beat!
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 12:42:52 PM EDT
Originally Posted By BCBUD: I sorta wish you died in those terrorist attacks.
View Quote
Uncalled for!
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 1:13:20 PM EDT
BCBUD, you've made 190 post now and managed to piss people off in everyone of them. Why don't you go back to your own kind? You are nothing more than a troll here.
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 1:16:15 PM EDT
Dude!! BCBUD what got up your @ss.. They will get what they deserve!!
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 1:20:20 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Gunslinger: BCBUD, you've made 190 post now and managed to piss people off in everyone of them. Why don't you go back to your own kind? You are nothing more than a troll here.
View Quote
My kind? you mean open minded non-inbred shits who think america is too fucked up and evil to rule the world the way it does?
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 1:35:03 PM EDT
BCBUD, Think about what you said. Think hard. You deserve to spend the rest of your life, bitter, full of hate, and alone with your bile. Go away.
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 1:39:24 PM EDT
Originally Posted By BCBUD: My kind? you mean open minded non-inbred shits who think america is too fucked up and evil to rule the world the way it does?
View Quote
Nope, still can't figure out where to even start with that statement. I love you man. Gimme a hug.
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 1:43:35 PM EDT
BCBUD, you have got to be trying to be kidding. Man, you are in the wrong place for such BS. Nobody is that stupid, so you are either a troll or a really stupid MF, that has no point to make at all, wait, that still makes you a troll.
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 2:00:48 PM EDT
Originally Posted By BCBUD:
Originally Posted By Gunslinger: BCBUD, you've made 190 post now and managed to piss people off in everyone of them. Why don't you go back to your own kind? You are nothing more than a troll here.
View Quote
My kind? you mean open minded non-inbred shits who think america is too fucked up and evil to rule the world the way it does?
View Quote
If you think you're bad enough to take the controls from us, you limp-wristed Canucklehead, you go for it.
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 2:23:49 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Rescue35:
Originally Posted By BCBUD: I sorta wish you died in those terrorist attacks.
View Quote
Uncalled for!
View Quote
Sounds like a hate crime! I'm calling Morris Dees.
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 2:41:37 PM EDT
Damn you, BCBUD, now I have to change brands. Do you have any idea how hard it is to find Acapulco Gold in Seattle?!?!?!!?
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 2:51:58 PM EDT
Now you're actually making me feel bad for them. They've had a shitty deal for their entire lives: one dictatorship after another. Ona different note the best chicken I've ever had was from an afghani restaraunt back in the 80s. Unbelievably good - with the skin still on, something I never get anymore :(
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 3:11:13 PM EDT
Top Top