Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/22/2001 1:34:20 AM EDT
Hey everyone,
 Thought I would let everyone know that I took my sister-in-law shooting the other day.  She was pretty much against it until she realized what a **it head her husband was and how dangerous he can be.

Broke her in with a Tauras .38 then she ran a mag through the Glock 22 then went OMGoodness when she thundered away with the Kimber .45!

She loved it!  She said it was a great boost to her self confidence and realized it wasn't so bad.  She really enjoyed the easiness of the .38 but loved the accuracy potential of the Glock.  She, like most female shooters, seem to pick it up very well.  The look in her eyes and on her face was well worth the time and investment.

I told her next go around; I would introduce her to the black smoke pole and that she would never be the same! :)
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 5:08:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Thank you pakrat. The more we introduce to shooting and educate the stronger we are. Now let's just hope that she does not have to off her husband any time in the future.
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 5:27:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Congrats, nice work. I've got two guys at work doing their paperwork for carry permits (I gave them the mandatory class last year, but they never moved on it).
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 5:50:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Good job.  Introducing new people to our way of life is the best defence against the antis.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top